OMG my best friend kissed me?

My best friend sense like age 10 kissed me tonight, were both 17. I always thought he was straight, he knows i'm gay he was he first person I ever told and was so supportive. We do like everything together, drive to school, watch movies, even cuddle, and I am kind of in love with him but always figured he is straight. Tonight I was getting ready for a date my first one in a long time and he like flipped out started ranting and I asked him why is he acting like this and he yell because your supposed to be with me then kisses me. My date showed up and he took off with out saying anything else, I went on the date but kept thinking about my best friend. I don't even know what to do? Does he really like me or is he worried about loosing me as his friend? I mean he has said he is straight before

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

omg this is really the most adorable thing i've heared in a long long time .. i'd love to hug him for what he did .. it's the nicest thing ever ..

i don't think your friend is gay ( although he might be ) but he really loves you so much and wanna be close to you .. and he's afraid of losing you ..

maybe he's bisexual .. maybe he doesn't even know himself .. and if so .. he's probably in love with you the same way ..

if i were you i'd go and just kiss him back and hug him for ever .. then we can talk about it calmly

you have a great thing going on .. i envy you

wish you best of luck

• Josuan
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Maybe he's worried about losing you as a friend. High school is almost over for you, and I'm not sure what you have planned, but you might not be best friends forever. Ask him if he really is into you, and if so, you might want to consider a relationship with him. Someone said he might not be gay, just interested in a relationship with you, and I'm pretty sure that's true. Talk it over, tell the truth, and see what happens. Good luck.

• 10 years ago

You shouldn't use labels to determine a friend. Every human being is equal and has the opportunity to love whoever they love. I like your story. I found love and i am happy today. Don't loose this chance with him, because he might be the man you will end up with someday. Believe me, don't let something good like ur friend go, b/c i can see he's been in love with your for a long time. Good luck and hope u choose happiness ur whole life. :)

• 10 years ago

From his response I would say...he is most likely gay or bi but just has never been truthful with you because of they way he thinks of you. I would say, he obviously likes you and...yeah that is really cute! You should definitely ask him about it, clear the air. If he really does like you, dream come true right?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Sexuality isn't always black and white. He might like females for the most part but your the exception. If you feel the same way try to pursue a intimate relationship with him

• 10 years ago

From the sound of it, I'd say that he's had a crush on you for a long time. He really likes you.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You are so lucky.

I`m 16 and I haven`t even found anyone to date yet....My best friends are all guys....they know I`m bisexual and they`re really cool with it...but they won`t do anything with me...

Ughhh!

• Rose
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

i felt like i was watching a good romantic movie. :D

you should go meet him and just kiss him.

jump with no worries. you haven't lived if you haven't loved. if in case it doesn't work out, then at least you know that you tried everything. you will have no regrets.

• 10 years ago

The use of the word :LIKE" in 99.9% of the times within your text is not necessary...!!

Thing are, or they aren't - they aren't LIKE"..

I was going to reply to your inquiry, but the grammar within your recollection is "sad"... A conversation I'll bet would even be more so...

Like you know what I mean...???

Rachelle In High Heels

• GARY H
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

If it is not something you are smoking, it is time for a talk. FYI you are young for a long term gay relationship, but enjoy it while you can.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.