It is obvious that Prince and Paris Jackson are not MJ's biological kids. It is a conspiracy!!!!!!?

Read the following: MELBOURNE - Michael Jackson’s ex-wife Debbie Rowe has revealed that the late King of Pop is not the actual father of Prince and Paris. Rowe made headlines 13 years ago when Jackson had announced that she would be the mother of his first child, Prince, now 12. However, Rowe has now revealed that... show more Read the following: MELBOURNE - Michael Jackson’s ex-wife Debbie Rowe has revealed that the late King of Pop is not the actual father of Prince and Paris. Rowe made headlines 13 years ago when Jackson had announced that she would be the mother of his first child, Prince, now 12. However, Rowe has now revealed that Jackson is not the real father, and that she has conceived both kids through artificial insemination, with sperms from an anonymous donor.

“It’s just like I impregnate my mares for breeding. It was very technical,” News.com.au quoted her as having told the News of the World.

“Just like I stick the sperm up my horse, this is what they did to me. I was his thoroughbred,” she added.

However, it was due to complications during the birth of Paris that left Rowe unable to bear any more children.

She said that it was at that stage that Jackson ended their relationship, and paid her nine million dollars over nine years in exchange for custody of the children.

“I got paid for it, and I’ve moved on. I know I will never see my children again,” she added.

Rowe and Michael Jackson got married at the Sheraton Hotel in Sydney in November 1996 while the former was pregnant with Prince, but she said the two of them never had sex during their time together. (ANI)

This is an article in which the whore admits the truth....lol....

LONDON - Late singer Michael Jackson’s kids are likely to inherit more money than their father ever had in the bank, say analysts from America’s Forbes magazine.

With the fan frenzy following the ‘Thriller’ hitmaker’s death, Jackson’s three kids Prince, 12, Paris, 11, and Blanket, 7, have hit a jackpot of 5 billion dollars.

Jackson’s spendthrift lifestyle ended up with debts of 400million dollars.

“I don’t think they’ll ever have to work a day in their lives,” the Daily Star quoted Matthew Miller, senior editor at Forbes, as telling E! Entertainment in a programme Michael Jackson: Where’s The Money?

A new TV documentary will reveal only 20pct of the songs recorded by the King of Pop have ever been released.

Moreover, the ‘This Is It’ movie and double album later this month will bring in a flood of cash, which will eventually be used to repay Jackson’s debts,

Miller believes that the children are unlikely to copy their dad’s spendthrift lifestyle.

He said: “When Michael couldn’t repay one loan, he’d get another to cover it until eventually he sank into uncontrollable debt.” (ANI)

IT IS SO OBVIOUS THAT THERE IS A CONPIRACY, DEBBIE IS TRYING HER TWO KIDS TO GET ALL THE PROPERTY AND ALL THE POPULARITY. SHE PROBABLY ******* ANOTHER WHITE MAN (MEN)...LOL.....

WHITE PEOPLE......THEY WILL NEVER IMPROVE, ALWAYS REMAIN CHEAP...LOL

WHAT IS UR OPINION ON THIS ??????????