Help i need dating advice! im kinda stuck between two guys!?

So there is this guy who i knew from 7th grade, now he goes to a different school now. Recently my nephews basketball games started up again and i go every week to see them. now this kid (we can call him kid 1) has a little brother who is best friends with my nephew. My sister is best friends with kid 1's... show more So there is this guy who i knew from 7th grade, now he goes to a different school now. Recently my nephews basketball games started up again and i go every week to see them. now this kid (we can call him kid 1) has a little brother who is best friends with my nephew. My sister is best friends with kid 1's mother and they both (sister and kid1's Mother) and they really want us to go out. i really like him and he thought i was cute and we have been talking lately and he hugged me good bye and said it was nice seeing me.

Now kid 2 i have known him all year we talked a few times in our class at school, but yesterday we talked for like 3 hours and we were flirting and i kinda like him now.

Now my problem is i really like kid 1 and would LOVE to date him, but i dont know if im reading the signs wrong, do you think things will go anywere with him. and Kid 2 i like but i dont want to date him and then kid 1 wants to date me or i date kid 2 and still like kid 1. What do i do!?
please help me!
Update: But what if kid1 doesnt like? and im looking into way to much. maybe he was just being nice? then if kid2 ask me out and i say no, and kid 1 doesnt like me then im left dateless and even more unhappy than i would have been with kid 2