How do I train my puppy to go to the bathroom inside and outside?

I am getting a puppy, and like all dogs you have to potty train them. I am home for a while, but for a long time (6 hrs) I am away. I know puppies have small bladders and can't control them until they are around 4 months old. I can take the puppy outside when I am home and on the walks we will go on, but for... show more I am getting a puppy, and like all dogs you have to potty train them. I am home for a while, but for a long time (6 hrs) I am away. I know puppies have small bladders and can't control them until they are around 4 months old. I can take the puppy outside when I am home and on the walks we will go on, but for the time in between in which i am not able to take it outside, how and where do I train it to go inside?? I don't want him to go in his crate and eat his poop. Thanks a lot!