promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Jason asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

What Happend To Jim Ross From WWE?

wHaT hApPend to J1m Ross From WWE he doesnt do commentary anymore anybody know what happend?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He had complications with his bells palsy causing him to take some time off. Hope he gets better soon and returns at full strength.

Also LMAO wanted to give something for everyone to read now don't be surprised if this blows up yahoo answers. This is straight from wiki (don't believe wiki)

According to Ross in his personal blog, he will be out of action, recovering from his current bout with palsy, with a goal of returning by WrestleMania XXVI. There has been internal discussions about ending the "Monday Night Guest Host" angle after WrestleMania and naming J.R. as the official General Manager of Raw. This would allow Jim Ross an on-camera presence and limit his speaking roles, which would be easier on him than commentary following his latest Bell's attack.

Just felt like posting that.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

He suffered a Bells Palsy attack and the whole right side of his face was paralyzed I believe it happened around SummerSlam in August. He is slowly getting better but still won't be back for a couple months. He writes a daily blog at JRsBBQ.com if you want to check it out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ya he had some health problems so hes taking like 6 months off to see if he has to retire, he might be back in the next few weeks actually

• 1 decade ago

Another attack of Bell's Palsy, which looks sort of like a stroke but isn't. Basically, one side of his face is paralyzed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • D.A.
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He had a relapse of his Bell's Palsy in October.

• 1 decade ago

i dont know but i think something happend to him

• he is out with health problems

• 1 decade ago

mybe he wants to be with jerry lawer

• 1 decade ago

I think he is in Smackdown

• 1 decade ago

ok no......my bro is a wrestinling fanatic and he doesn't even know about him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.