Which season and episode of Family Guy does Stewie kill Matthew Mcconaughey?

I can't find it....

Favorite Answer

Matthew McConaughey's first appeared in "You May Now Kiss the...Uh...Guy Who Receives"(Season: 4 Episode: 25) , where Stewie, posing as an air traffic controller, learns that he is on a plane heading to Quahog. Stewie misleads the pilot, causing McConaughey's plane to crash into the ocean. He later shows up at the Griffin's home where Stewie promptly shoots him through the eye with a crossbow. Stewie instructs Chris to help bury him

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I can't find it....

Source(s): season episode family guy stewie kill matthew mcconaughey: https://shortly.im/bpKee
  • ?

I disagree about it been as good as the walking dead but wouldn't expect it to be as its a much lower budgeted production and less well renowned and experienced actors. However I really enjoyed in the flesh took a different edge to the normal zombie films and program's. I believe that the cast are fully behind making a new series after watching the creater and writer "Dominic Mitchell" in an interview explaining in answered questions from the first series, this is as he refers to some on the content as "season 1" which hints there are plans for a second. If so I'd presume and would ope it would contain: more information or revealing or viewing of the undead prophet in person/zombie, ow Kieran copes now, how ricks mum copes now, the prophets communist camp, where is Amy?, what's the cause science or religion, and maybe the second uprising and how Kieran would feel about that been wrongly causing Ricky's dad, and actually, is ricks dad even dead it only showed one grave at the end, and the dirt moves in the closing credits. However bbc do have the habit of cutting series short. I know bbc are trying hard to cut into drama's, but are finding it hard due to low viewers. But this is probably because people know about there reputation and don't want to be held high hoped for a season 2, so therefore won't trust any new bbc drama's, just like the fades, was only attracted to " in the flesh" purely because of its zombie genre.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aydmG

Everyone has been on about this, I have asked the writer (Dominic) and he said he would proudly do another series of In The Flesh, But It's not his option BBC Three needs to say yes he can to be confirmed, But BBC Three has the right to say Yes or no seeing has they can put it on or not, But beyond this point, I'm not positive if there is going to be a new series seeing has the rating is too low, I've asked a bunch of people to get the rating higher and higher so they did it, But the only problem is that BBC Three hasn't yet confirmed if their 'Doing' the show

It's in season 4's "You May Now Kiss the...Uh...Guy Who Receives"