what kind of laptop do i need?

i don't know what kind of laptop to get!! i need good battery life, i like to watch movies (not blue ray), i hav an ipod so i would need it to work good with itunes, it cant be too much $ (tht kinda rules out any apple stuff), and i like the glossy screen with the reflection (not the kind tht can be srewed up by touching it too much). hope this is a help, now plezzz help me!

Best Answer

Consider the Toshiba T135-S1309. It's an ultra thin 3.9 pound laptop, 8 hour battery life, an only 1" thin. I just bought it from Best Buy for $529. It's fast, quiet, and speedy. I love everything about it except for the fact that it doesn't come with on board blue tooth (that model, the T135-S1309, is $150 more).

Jeremy Ashburn

http://www.buyapc.org/ - Laptop & Desktop recommendations

Visit the manufacturers' websites and shop. There are far too many laptops available that meet the vague requirements you listed. Besides, do you really think that anyone here knows everything about all available laptops? Companies change their designs and models multiple times a year now.

Visit HP, Dell, Toshiba, Sony, ASUS, Alienware, Gateway. That will give you a start.

Take into consideration:

HP - High quality laptops, however they have a 32% failure rate. So you may or may not be lucky.

Dell - High Quality, Great Support, good battery life, good performance, fair price.

Acer - Packed with useless applications, low end.

I would go for a Dell in all honesty.

Source(s): Experience.
  • what is cheap in ur definition mine is 900- and macbooks are only 100 more and u described a mac or get a $599 Mac Mini, but is a 6 inch desktop

www.dell.com

Inspiron 15