I am doing a project on the Boeing 747 and I need Joe Sutters contact information to ask some questions!!!?

Preferably email, BUT ANYTHING WORKS!!! his full name (as far as I know) is Joseph Frederick Sutter, I AM NOT SURE help me out I need to contact him hellppp

Best Answer

The chances that someone in Y!A is just going to put up Mr. Sutter's contact info are pretty slim.

I would suggest that you read his autobiography - it sounds like it was carefully researched and it may well answer your questions.

If you are totally bent on contacting him, perhaps the co-author of the autobiography can help you. You could also try seeing if there is some sort of administrative arm of the Rogers Commission that is still active, and which could forward a request to him. Lastly, you could try writing a polite letter to Boeing's public relations offices telling them how much you admire Mr. Sutter and asking if they can forward a request for you.

I'm not sure I would count on an 89 year old having e-mail though.

I recommend that the top decrease for contributions be carried out away with, and that the optimal payouts in retirement nonetheless proceed to be as they are, adjusted for inflation. Social protection isn't a "provide away" software yet one that all of us make contributions to love a savings plan, and can be risk-free against different makes use of via the government. Do you settle or disagree and why? while you're so apprehensive approximately it then why do not you; first placed it decrease back into the interior maximum sector and make to have been no can take out money from it for his or her very own activity, 2nd pay decrease back each penny you have borrowed from the two Social protection and Medicare, 0.33 take the unlawful immigrants off of it and people who come over right here yet in no way paid a penny to it, and finally have it the comparable for each guy or woman; in different words government officers are to take part in it and in the event that they want some thing extra they do it on their very own with out the tax payers investment it?yet, the economic stytem feeding the imbalances had in no way been fairly replaced. They, a team of scholars, stated that each physique expenditures of activity could be 3% or much less for each guy or woman to become wealthy if needed (that could desire to be real additionally to taces). the terrific economic subject could be, they stated, whilst there have been no expenditures of activity. Why not attempt this answer? the wealthy could nonetheless be wealthy. My question is: whilst soial protection turns right into a undertaking linked to federal expenses, why not artwork with a balanced or earnings funds and spend no extra beneficial than is provided in, as any kinfolk has to attempt for? Why not ban all loobying presents with the intention to get regulations that serve the rustic? God bless usa.