Will getting rid of dandruff "possibly" get rid of my seborrheic dermatitis on my face?

I've heard of cases where getting rid of dandruff also got rid of a patients seborrheic dermatitis. Is this true?

I've got seb. dermatitis on my face and also dandruff. Any cream I use seems to do nothing on my dermatitis. Perhaps getting rid of my persistent dandruff first might help? Do they have a connection?

Favorite Answer

wash your hair and face with tea tree oil and give up dairy products

try these tips...... they relle work!! Hair Wash The best way of washing hair is with Aritha and Shikakai Powder. It does not have any chemicals or any other side effects. Aritha and Shikakai powder is available at any General stores or even a banyan shop. Shampoos Dry Hair - Egg, Herbal shampoo or any shampoo for dry hair. Normal Hair - For normal hair fruit shampoos or henna shampoo is good. Oily Hair - Lemon Shampoo Hair Oil Oil your hair at least once in a week. If you have dry hair then oil it twice a week. Hair oil gives the necessary moisturizers to your hair. Herbal hair oil provides you the necessary nourishment along with the moisturizers. Hair Conditioners Henna Henna conditions and colours your hair. Dry hair - Add some milk, water and 1-2egg yolks in henna. This mixture will not dry your hair and will make it soft and manageable. Apply it monthly. Normal to Oily Hair – Add water, lemon, egg yolks in henna. You can apply Henna fortnightly. Home made conditioners Add ¼ cup of vinegar in ½ bucket of water. This will give a good shine to your hair. Mix curds and egg yolks together and apply it for 1hour. Hair Tonics Try tonic Hair Oil’s powder - Put 4 tsp of this powder in water, boil it and after cooling down apply it on hair. This will stop hair loss, rejuvenate and nourish your hair.