can anybody help me? im looking for music quotes or sayings.?

hello, im looking for any good short and snappy quotes or sayings about music.

something like

music is my life

any help?

• Best Answer

Without music, life would be a mistake.... I would only believe in a God who knew how to dance. Friedrich Nietzsche

Where words fail, music speaks. Hans Christian Andersen

Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent. Victor Hugo

Music is the art of thinking with sounds. Jules Combarieu

When you play music you discover a part of yourself that you never knew existed. Bill Evans

Without music, life would be an error. Friedrich Nietzsche

Love cannot express the idea of music, while music may give an idea of love. Louis-Hector Berlioz

Music is the universal language of mankind. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Without music life would be a mistake. Friedrich Nietzsche

Music in the soul can be heard by the universe. Lao Tzu

Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music. Sergei Rachmaninov

Music is my religion. Jimi Hendrix

Music is spiritual. The music business is not. Van Morrison

Where there's music there can be love. French Proverb

Love is a friendship set to music. Joseph Campbell

Have a nice day! :)

• Karen

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing. A day without sunshine is like, night. On the other hand, you have different fingers. I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name. I have a drinking problem - I can't afford it. When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. Many people quit looking for work when they find a job. Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them. For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain. A fool is a 37th floor window washer who steps backs to see his work. I tried to put my head together but now my body is falling apart!! I like to reminisce with people I don't know. My girlfriend asked me how long I was going to be gone on this tour. I said, "the whole time." Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car. A penny saved is a government oversight. The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends. The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement . If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody. If you can smile when things go wrong , you have someone in mind to blame. The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble. Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words 'The' and 'IRS' together it spells 'Theirs.' Aging: Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it. The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for. When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra. You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks. Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was called witchcraft. Today, it's called golf. I say no to alcohol, it just doesn't listen. A friend in need is a pest indeed. Marriage is one of the chief causes of divorce. Work is fine if it doesn't take too much of your time. When everything comes in your way you're in the wrong lane. The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming train.. Born free, taxed to death. Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film. Life is unsure; always eat your dessert first. Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking. If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you'll have trouble putting on your pants. It's not hard to meet expenses, they are everywhere. I love being a writer... what I can't stand is the paperwork. The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was the genius. The trouble with being punctual is that no one is there to appreciate it. In a country of free speech, why are there phone bills? If you cannot change your mind, are you sure you have one? Beat the 5 O'clock rush, leave work at noon! If you can't convince them, confuse them.. It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop at the end. I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder! The cigarette does the smoking you are just the sucker. Someday is not a day of the week Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock. To Err is human, to forgive is not a Company policy. The road to success..... Is always under construction.

Here are a few good ones that should hit the right note:

Music is the universal language of mankind.

- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Music is the poetry of the air.

- Jean Paul Richter

Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life.

- Ludwig van Beethoven

What passion cannot music raise and quell!

- John Dryden

I play the notes as they are written, but it is God who makes the music.

- Johann Sebastian Bach

Music is forever; music should grow and mature with you, following you right on up until you die.

-Paul Simon

If I can write the songs of the nations, I don't care who writes the laws.

- Plato

You can't go to the store and buy a good ear and rhythm.

- Les Paul

Music is what life sounds like.

- Eric Olson

MORE MUSIC QUOTES:

http://www.allgreatquotes.com/music_quotes.shtml

Music speaks what cannot be expressed,

soothes the mind and gives it rest,

heals the heart and makes it whole,

flows from heaven to the soul.

Music has a way of reaching into the hidden

corners of the mind & heart, and stirs the soul.

I’m the kind of girl, who will turn up the

music way too loud just to tune out reality.

When words leave off, music begins.

Famous John Lennon quote. He was asked:

"Is Ringo the best drummer in the world?"

Lennon's answer ; "he's not even the best drummer in The Beatles!"