music sayings or quotes? does anybody know any good ones?

does anybody know any short and snappy music quotes or sayings? likee;

music is my lifee

and stuff like that

please help xx

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

i do i do listen to this cause i think its very cat-chey meow! meow!!!!---->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSMCRD35ch4

Youtube thumbnail

....meow!....lmao

• 3 years ago

song has charms to appease a savage breast, to soften rocks, or bend a knotted oak. a real chief faces the song, even whilst he would not like the track. song washes faraway from the soul the airborne dirt and mud of daily existence. without song, existence is a adventure by a desolate tract. there isn't any feeling, different than the extremes of concern and grief, that would not discover relief in song. The historic previous of a human beings is modern in its songs. song is the vernacular of the human soul. in case you could stroll you could dance. in case you could communicate you could sing. Of all the song that reached farthest into heaven, that's the thrashing of a loving coronary heart. song grow to be invented to substantiate human loneliness. “If one might desire to prefer to understand no remember if a kingdom is unquestionably ruled, or if its morals are good or undesirable, the universal of its song will supply the respond.”

• 10 years ago

"yes to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea"

- Bob Dylan

"it is better to burn out than fade away"

- Kurt Cobain

Also check out John Lennon, he has a few good ones although I can't think of any right now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.