Harman Kardon 810NA FFC-FPC connector where to find, buy just that part.?

Hi, i need to know where i can get a Harman kardon FFC-FPC connector, the part connecting the display to the mainboard, the part on the mainboard that locks flat cable down. I need a replacement since the orginal clip to lock it in is lost. It's a 45pin/ conductor ZIF, smt, right angle. Tried various websites, but am not sure if it is the right one or they sell just 'one'(tried molex). Even if that interconnect cost 10 is better than buy a parts one from ebay for like 100 if you can find it. If you can help me thanks alot, just need some help to point me in the right direction.


It is a Harman Kardon GPS 810NA

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    If the problem is only the clip then why not just tape the ribbon cable down to the circuit board with electrical tape?

    All the clip does is hold the cable in tight - it usually does not make the connection any better.

  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

    Those are both good brands and those are the two that I think would match best with Bose. The "twiddlers" in the Acoustimass system do not excel in bringing out high frequencies accurately. Denon and HK both excel in this so they would be a good match for your speakers. I have an old HK receiver in a music system that is outstanding. In the last 20 years though HK reliability has suffered. Even though they still sound good they have developed a reputation for service problems. Denon receivers, on the other hand, have a great sound and a solid reputation for reliability. I have a Denon in my main home theater now and am very pleased with it. If you shop around on the Internet you can find some great buys on Denon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.