Most beautiful Fantasy book quotes? Raymond E feist, eddings, Tolkien. On dreams?

I want to get a tattoo that symbolises how fantasy makes up a huge part of who I am. I'm obsessed with books like lord of the rings, and authors such as Raymond e fiest and eddings. I love the image of the rogue/thief. I also love dreaming, the wild ride your imagination conjours up. I want to get a tattoo on... show more I want to get a tattoo that symbolises how fantasy makes up a huge part of who I am. I'm obsessed with books like lord of the rings, and authors such as Raymond e fiest and eddings. I love the image of the rogue/thief.
I also love dreaming, the wild ride your imagination conjours up.
I want to get a tattoo on my wrist, that symbolises this and am looking for beautiful quotes that stir the soul.
I was hoping to find something about dreams or dreaming but nothing seems right.
I like things like:
not all those who wander are lost (but this doesn't really fit with who I am)
such dreams have altered the colour of my mind

but neither are poetic enough, I want something that truely stirs my soul in the way these books do

please help? Original contributions very very welcome!!
2 answers