Most beautiful Fantasy book quotes? Raymond E feist, eddings, Tolkien. On dreams?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I want to get a tattoo that symbolises how fantasy makes up a huge part of who I am. I'm obsessed with books like lord of the rings, and authors such as Raymond e fiest and ...show more
Best Answer
  • Jinx answered 4 years ago
Why get a tattoo? What if as your life wears on you decide that the quote is stupid, or you find out something that would make you not like it any more? I don't disapprove of tattoos innately, but you really do want to be completely certain.

If you decide against a tattoo, you could get some nice jewelry or clothes that would represent the same thing as the tattoo would have. But unlike the tattoo, you can stop wearing it at any time as well as alternating through different shirts or bracelets whenever you feel like a change. Just think about it ;)

As for the tattoo, if you really want it: You say you like LOTR, so perhaps you could get the writing of the One Ring around your wrist. That might be cool.

A few quotes I tripped over:

Unspecified: “Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy”

George Bernard Shaw: "Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?"'

Marcel Proust: "If a little dreaming is dangerous, the cure for it is not to dream less but to dream more, to dream all the time."

Source:

• Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• El Hombre de los Libros answered 4 years ago
    Suffering is not made for animals, it is made for men, but if men suffer too much they become animals.
    -J.R.R. Tolkin The Two Towers
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock