Insomnia - early pregnancy symptom or just hormones going mental??? help....?

i am on day 30 of my second cycle with hormonal symptoms and no period yet. my first cycle was about 7 days longer than normal *which is VERY strange as i am normally completely and utterly a 29 day cycle. my period for the first cycle was 7 days late as mentioned, and also half the length and heaviness with some... show more i am on day 30 of my second cycle with hormonal symptoms and no period yet. my first cycle was about 7 days longer than normal *which is VERY strange as i am normally completely and utterly a 29 day cycle. my period for the first cycle was 7 days late as mentioned, and also half the length and heaviness with some spotting before and after. since a fewdays before thati have had intense nausea in 3-4 day bouts with about 5 days beteeen them, terrible backache, bad dizzy spells, light headedness, strange bowel movements *sorry if tmi* going from constipation to diarrhoea, intense tiredness and fatigue regardless of how much i sleep and strangely, the complete and utter inability to sleep every other night at least. my breasts have been sore for weeks especially around the nipples and a strange rash across them which seems to be pretty much gone now. is this simply my hormones goin completely mental or am i showing early pregnancy signs? please help as i am so confused. any help is appreciated. :)