Do you think people get tired of answering you?

I know, If they answer you they get more points, but do you feel like the people that usually answer your questions get tired of answering you?, especially if you ask alot of Qs. Its not that they dont know the answer, they're on Y!A, they just dont want to answer you anymore. I noticed this with some of my... show more I know, If they answer you they get more points, but do you feel like the people that usually answer your questions get tired of answering you?, especially if you ask alot of Qs.
Its not that they dont know the answer, they're on Y!A, they just dont want to answer you anymore.

I noticed this with some of my contacts that used to answer my Qs all the time, they're on, but I feel like they got tired of answering my Q's so they just ignore them.

How about you?
Update: ...Im not saying that points are the point...and I dont believe they're the point of this website, Im just saying that points are a huge priority for some people using Y!A
Update 2: But really, I thought that a question that provokes thought in the answerers is the most interesting question to ask, but maybe it really isnt, maybe more peole really do like to answer questions that are more simple and funny more.
Update 3: @All of my contacts who answer and all who have answered: I didnt really make this question to try and complain or anything, I sort of asked this to see if wether asking too many questions would affect wether people answer the person less and basically asking you what I'd need to do differently in order for you... show more @All of my contacts who answer and all who have answered: I didnt really make this question to try and complain or anything, I sort of asked this to see if wether asking too many questions would affect wether people answer the person less and basically asking you what I'd need to do differently in order for you and other people to continue answering my questions without growing tired of them like I had a feeling people were doing before I asked this, I do see some reasons why people might get tired of answering or why you or other people might not answer all of my questions, thanks you're all great! :)
And anyone else that wants to answer this its gladly appreciated!
Update 4: @Smiles: I wans't referring to you, and I dont try to force people to answer my questions either!, its thier choice if they want to answer them I dont think they have an obligation to!, I was just saying it would be nice if more people did answer them, but its thier choice, its the internet it'd be... show more @Smiles: I wans't referring to you, and I dont try to force people to answer my questions either!, its thier choice if they want to answer them I dont think they have an obligation to!, I was just saying it would be nice if more people did answer them, but its thier choice, its the internet it'd be impossible to force someone to do something like answer a question on Yahoo Answers if they didnt want to, I dont make people do anything unless they have the will to do so.
Update 5: @Stephen K: You should definitely continue to participate, unecessary bad ratings from people out of jealousy shouldnt stop you. Your answers are remarkable really, the reason I dont pick you as Best Answer sometimes is because I figure that youve acquired enough best answers already, you have tons of best... show more @Stephen K: You should definitely continue to participate, unecessary bad ratings from people out of jealousy shouldnt stop you.
Your answers are remarkable really, the reason I dont pick you as Best Answer sometimes is because I figure that youve acquired enough best answers already, you have tons of best answers, I sort of figured that you really didnt need a best answer from me all that much seeing as how you have a substantial amount already, although thats probably not good reasoning since every point does matter, its not that I think your answers arent of good quality becuase they're excellent, I just sort of chose other people sometimes to give people more points who dont have the immense status that you carry with you on Y!A, I mean, you're the top answerer of the C&A section, thats amazing! Thanks for being a fan of me btw.
I dint really think you cared wether I gave you Best Answer or not, but I guess I was wrong there.
But please continue to answer my Qs, I appreciate it.
Update 6: @Smiles: No, I didnt mean it like that, I choose people *becuase* they give Best Answer, I was just saying that people that have less points most likely need the points more than someone with a huge amount of points, like someone who has 2,000 points compared to someone with 50,000 points, the person with 2,000... show more @Smiles: No, I didnt mean it like that, I choose people *becuase* they give Best Answer, I was just saying that people that have less points most likely need the points more than someone with a huge amount of points, like someone who has 2,000 points compared to someone with 50,000 points, the person with 2,000 points may need the points more, I was just saying, tha t DOES NOT mean that I choose people because they have less points, I pick them because they given the Best Answer in my eyes, thats the main reason I give BA in the first place.
Update 7: @Goldfish: Thanks, Its easier to adress ones feelings rather than keeping them to themselves and/or bottled up inside them.
Its easier to let your mind speak what it truly feels rather than making your mind pledge a vow of silence.
Its not really all that hard to adress how you feel if you really try.