Why Didn't Lady Gaga win any Grammy award in Top category?

Her Song poker face was #1 in several countries for Several weeks

her album The Fame was the best selling album of UK.

But still she did not win any award in TOP Category.............WHY????????

• fedfan
    Best Answer

This is Grammy routine manipulations. This time, they did that to number one artist in the world, especially in important categories like best song of the year and album of the year. This is a slap in the face of Lady Gaga and her fans. This is the worst rip off I ever seen from crooks of music industry.

Lady Gaga was very unlucky. She had to compete with two overrated artists, Beyonce and Taylor Swift. Each of them have full complete back up from R&B and country music people/artists respectively. They always overwhelmingly support their own...a lot of politics from both groups.

Beyonce' Single Ladies beat Gaga's Poker Face for best song of the year award. Give me a break. Single Ladies charted number one only in U.S (yes only in U.S). Poker Face was number one in U.S and in about 20 countries all over the world.

Taylor Swift's Fearless beat Gaga's The Fame for album of the year award. Give me a break. The Fame charted number one in more countries than Fearless. The Fame has been sold more than Fearless worldwide, and still holding number 2 or 3 spots (way above Swift's album spot) on billboard in recent weeks.

Lady Gaga is the first artist in the history whose debut has 4 number one pop songs. If it is still not good enough to be album of the year, what else people can say about crooks from Grammy? Her album received way better achievement than Swift album. It is disgusting that they manipulated and ignored her "Historic Achievement" and gave the award to Swift.

For those including some crooks in music industry who hate Lady Gaga, award ceremonies are the only time that they can revenge and beat Lady Gaga deliberately. They are waiting for that moment.

This year grammy will hurt Lady Gaga and her fans. But Lady Gaga is a very strong woman and she is very determined. No matter what happened, like 2009, this year Lady Gaga's butt kicking on other top artists will continue.

ok I certainly have watched the two the persons's selection awards and the Grammys. i think of it rather is rigged. somebody interior the powers that be do no longer % her to win or a minimum of telecast her wins. She did win 2 Grammys final nighttime yet they have been pre recorded and not televised.. Sounds to me like some human beings are JEALOUS and via folk I advise different performers and persons in ability, no longer followers. this is my terrific customer. She has a number of the terrific sound EVER. 5 on the right 10 on the comparable time. C'mon she might desire to get an award for that. She did get to accomplish with Sir elton John that's probable greater efficient than prevailing an award for her. She took a wreck from her stay overall performance excursion for this nighttime, that's saddening for her fansnwho needed to work out greater of her. i'm nevertheless rather pissed approximately this too.

the fact that Lady Gaga fans actually care about the Scammies kind of doesn't surprise me.

Sh!tty biased music awards where it's all about sh!tty pop divas, 'pretty' pop-country or mindless mainstream rappers. You RARELY see alternative music or rock harder than friggin Goo Goo Dolls or something playing the Grammies. Fvck them. These guys voted JETHRO TULL for 'Best Metal Performance' over Metallica. And Will Smith beat Public Enemy. The Grammy fvckers are lame boring elitist snobs with sh!t tastes.

omg i knowwwwwwwww :O I was sooo f*ckin pissed when Taylor Swift won the "Best Album of the Year" while Beyonce and Gaga didn't..... I was speechless for like 2 minutes just staring at the screen :@ it's unfair, but who gives a sh*t, we all know that Lady Gaga is the next Pop Queen;) so cheers to all Gaga fans

I didn't watch is but i saw her out fit and it was so cool! I don't care That im a guy, i want it. she the most awesomely weird celebrity ever!

the academy just didn't know whether to give her awards for best female performer or best male performer so they just decided not to award her one.

... and because shes a terrible musician

cause the critics choose who win, not the people.

• Chippy

I guess they could beat her p-p-p-poker face =/

• boo!

don't pay attention to the grammies...they're rigged anyways.

Because popular =/= good