Read my cover letter and tell me what you think please? Very important!?

I am 15 years old, no job before, applying for grocery store 20 miles away. (I live in the country)

Please - this is very important to me.

January 31, 2010

(had my name here)

(had my address here)

Fareway Stores, Inc

404 E. 7th Street

Storm Lake, IA 50588

Dear Mr. Baumhover:

I am writing this letter because I am interested in a position of Bagger/Stockman. You will find enclosed my application for employment.

I am confident that I would be well-suited for this position as I enjoy being around others, am friendly and dependable. I am hard-working as I live on a farm and have many chores for which I am responsible including feeding livestock and loading/unloading hay. I also have done some babysitting. I am currently homeschooled and have a GPA of 3.75. I attend youth group at our church with occassional mission trips. In my free time, I enjoy reading, internet research, photography, and walking outdoors.

Because I am homeschooled and do not participate in sports, my schedule is flexible so there would be very little conflicts of time and transportation will not be an issue.

(my phone here). I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.

Yours Truly,

(my name here)

av

encl.

Favorite Answer

i Think it sounds good. It's like a mini resume' good luck

Source(s): employer