Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why doesn't Israel nuke Iran today?

What are they waiting for?

Iran is builidng the bomb and at the same time they are telling the world they will wipe Israel off the map.

Today would be a good day to nuke Iran! Do it!

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They are being restrained by liberal elements within the U.S. Government. I hope Israel wipes Iran off the face of the earth!

• 1 decade ago

Only an American could ask such a toe curlingly imbecilic question. Ooh, let's see. Maybe because they will render the world's fourth largest oil reserves inaccessible for a few decades (try driving your stupidly large truck-I just know you have a truck-when oil is selling at $400 a barrel). Or because not even psychotic mass murderer Israel is mental enough to kill a few million innocent civilians? Or maybe it could be because Iran doesn have nukes, isn't building nukes, and is no more of a threat than Iraq was. Yes, you retards fell for that one too, didn't you?

Cite ONE credible source which shows Iran or any leader of Iran has said they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth

• wgac
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Israel doesn't need to nuke Iran. Remember what they did to the Iraqi nuclear plant .You may be wrong about the timing also. I believe everyone still has hope that Iran will be reasoned away from nuclear bombs . To nuke Iran would start a chain reaction in the middle east . We are just one incident away from world war 3 anyway in that part of the world . Iran sits on one of the worlds largest deposits of oil in the world and to nuke it would be like cutting our face off to spite our nose. If you take that oil off the world market you better have a good reason . Gasoline would just to about $10.00 a gallon . The world economy would go straight to hell The Iranian people don't feel about Israel in the same way as their stupid president does.what about them .Israel is a more humane country than that .You may have a good reason for feeling that way but I am very happy that it is not up to you .

• 1 decade ago

Who do you mean 'they' when you say they are telling the world that they will wipe Israel off the map. Your statement is not true. No one ever said that as far as I know. The president was I believe referring to Zionism in a figurative sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Israel probably has agents in Iran working with certain groups to cause the overthrow of the gov't of Iran.

That's also the only reason they bombed the place.

If the overthrow idea doesn't work out then you'll see the sh-t hit the fan.......

• Theban
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Come on. Doesn't take much to know "why." CHAIN REACTION of which the U.S. would then have to settle it by nuking BOTH of them.

I see all this crap in the middle east like Elmer Fudd chasing Bugs Bunny around to shoot him, YET Bugs gets away every time never afraid of only one gun. That's all these countries who keep saying they have "one" bomb. May cause a lot of damage but can you imagine what will happen to them "if" they ever decided to use it. Like the dinosaurs, they would be EXTINCT............

• 1 decade ago

Why are you conservatives so unconcerned about civilians. America has the bomb why doesnt Russia just nuke your town? Israel knows it will cause a world war

• 1 decade ago

Netenyahu like everyone, can see that many young people in Iran want an improved relationship with the outside world and they are attempting to overthrow the hardline govt.

Netenyahu is waiting to see if they can overthrow it.

If not, Israel will probably make tactical strikes on Iran nuclear facilities.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

No need for a new promised land. They will use tactical nukes that leave a small footprint of fallout.

• 1 decade ago

Zionist Israelis are already quite unpopular, also their nuclear weapons were never declared and are technically illegal. Further human life is generally considered something we should protect not destroy. Now obviously your A. a troll or B. Dick Cheney which means that human life doesn't concern you, but the rest of the world does generally care.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It could possibly trigger World War 3.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.