Keep having burning while going to th restroom???HELLPP!!!?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
okay well ive been having burning symptom for about 3 to 4 months now.ive been the the doctor and they first tld me i have a uti infection so they gave me antbiotics.it didnt go away ...show more

Answers (4)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • answered 4 years ago
    i had the exact same problem when i was in early pregnancy it was a uti and then a yeast infection but there are different kinds of yeast and some meds will not get rid of it but they have a pill that works great it is not recommended for excessive use during pregnancy but ur doctor will dive it to use once if it is the only thing that will help just once wont harm the baby it is excessive use that will it is called diflucan you should ask you dr about this i know how you feel i has it the uti and yeast infection back to back for 2 months it was horrible i really hope this help you also eat yougurt every day can help keep you from getting a yeast infection back
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • answered 4 years ago
    It sounds like either UTI, Yeast Infection, but if you start to have abdominal pain it could be a kidney infection. It depends if the pain is when you urinate...or if its just pain and discomfort at all times.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • answered 4 years ago
    You probably did have a UTI to start with. I know someone who had an ongoing yeast infection for it seemed like forever. She finally got over it by basically eating a diabetic diet for a couple of weeks, almost no carbs at all.

Next time you have an antibiotic for anything, ask the doctor what you can take to keep the ANTIBIOTIC from contributing to a yeast infection. (It can kill off the good bacteria also, and then the yeast can get out of control.)

Ask your doctor if you need to have a blood sugar test. Diabetics have a bad time with yeast infections.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • answered 4 years ago
    its probably kidney stones
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers: