Keep having burning while going to th restroom???HELLPP!!!?

okay well ive been having burning symptom for about 3 to 4 months now.ive been the the doctor and they first tld me i have a uti infection so they gave me antbiotics.it didnt go away so i went back numerous times and gave me different antibiotis to take then finally went to a Urologist....he said i was negative for... show more okay well ive been having burning symptom for about 3 to 4 months now.ive been the the doctor and they first tld me i have a uti infection so they gave me antbiotics.it didnt go away so i went back numerous times and gave me different antibiotis to take then finally went to a Urologist....he said i was negative for UTI but still gave me antibotics and a medicine to make burning go away and it didnt go away and just got worse....now im 12 weeks pregnant and still having all the same symptoms and went back the my doctor and now say i have a yeast infection......ive been using this cream and its just not working.....the burning is getting really bad and irritating....i dont know what to do anymore......please someone help me!!!!!!even if its just to relieve the burning symptoms PLEASE!!!!!!!!!thanks...
4 answers