What are the top economic pursuits of California?

-I am doing a project for my class and I have been researching this for at least an hour and I still can't find what I need.

Favorite Answer

California is the home of several significant economic regions, such as Hollywood (entertainment), Southern California (aerospace), the Central Valley (agriculture), Silicon Valley (computers and high tech), and wine producing regions, such as the Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley and Southern California's Santa Barbara, Temecula Valley and Paso Robles areas.

California is the leading dairy state. Milk is California's number one farm commodity. California's dairy industry generated $47 billion in economic activity in 2004 and employed over 400,000 people.

According to the California Department of Food and Agriculture, California agriculture is nearly a $36.6 billion dollar industry that generates $100 billion in related economic activity.

California has historically derived significant revenue from international trade and tourism. Los Angeles County receives the most tourism in the state. Hollywood and Disneyland are significant draws for tourists around the world.

See the sources below for additional information or search Google for: California economy.

I knew approximately this some days in the past. it is genuine the Republican states are greater suitable economically. one factor approximately it, the data are there. The __ brains can not study or study what's quite happening. Calif is so retarded in government, Brown needs a vote to advance taxes, yet build a $ninety 9 Billion greenback rail gadget. Florida replaced into clever, they grew to become this gadget down.