I am trying to lose weight, will you help me?

For every comment I get ill lose a pound and report to everyone who commented when I lost the pound you commented on. Leave food or fittness tips, or even just randon words just to help me. Thanks everyone! P.S. I am now 160 lbs

Update:

I had to delete the other one I made like this for mistake reasons but it had two comments by guttsww and sasha so ill lose their two pounds also

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Today people are having a hard time in searching for the best way for them, to reduce their weight. There are some who tried different diet programs and diet pills just to lose weight.

There are some who are successful with their struggles but there are also end up frustrated with their goal. Though it is a little bit hard to find the right ways on how to lose weight, there are still a lot of them, who keep in trying. Keep in mind that once you give up trying you will not achieve your goal.

You need to take hoodia supplements.The amount of weight you lose is completely up to you. If you commit and take hoodia regularly, then you can very well see substantial results. But if you simply "test" a hoodia diet out then you probably won't get much out of it.

The hoodia diet is a great way to make big changes in your life, whether that be weight loss or an overall gain in health and well being. Hoodia gordonii extract is a very powerful naturally occurring substance and you will see great gains (as in weight loss) if you include it in your diet.

Want to take advantage of hoodia gordonii's many health benefits for yourself? Visit the link below in order to gain access the some of the best information related to buying your own hoodia supplement. You'll find plenty of content which covers hoodia information, and also you can get a free trial.

• 1 decade ago

Wii Fit/ Wii Fit Plus

• 3 years ago

bounce the ball on your knee 600 times

• kris r
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

my keeping slim method is not to diet, when i have urge for something fattening, like chocolate cake, chocolate, chips, pavlova etc, i eat as much as i like of it.

munched my way through a few pavlovas over one week... don't fancy pavlova anymore, don't even like chocolate or cake anymore... its a bit of a shame because sometimes it would be nice to enjoy a piece of chocolate but when i have a bit it does nothing for me.

I'm slim and good figure and have maintained it for about 15 years on this method.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

use a dash of cinnamon to give fruits such as bananas and melons a richer dessert feel without the sugar

• 5 years ago

if you find yourself at a weight loss plateau up the duration of your exercise routine by five minutes

• 4 years ago

replace a wrap with two low carb whole wheat slices of bread

• 4 years ago

walk your lunch outside or to another location in the office instead of sitting and eating at your desk

• 1 decade ago

whats your height?

first off start by getting rid of the junk food, have a junk food night...like mondays so you burn it off all week...

second eat oranges daily, water...no pop at all pop is the worst

• 4 years ago

visit a museum or art gallery

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.