Have you heard of any Obama solution to the economy that cost less than a hundred billion of dollars?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you don't like shump change anymore then the next guy, do you? small change got rained on with his own 28

• 1 decade ago

Or is effective in creating more than a handful of jobs? Even under the untruthful and wildly optimistic White House estimates (called into serious question by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office), the average cost per job created has been over $200,000.

Has anyone heard of an Obama program which didn't reward his supporters and friends much more (Democrat to non-Democrats favored AT LEAST 2:1 irrespective of actual need) than it created jobs?

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, hello? There is no solution to the economy except to do what he has already done and if the republicans had been on board would have done more. Why do you think our GDP grew 5.3% last quarter. I wonder how much tax revenue that will bring in? A hundred billion? Why be a hater, I say, let him try to fix what the pubs had 8 years to deal with and they decimated our economical safety net. Right? If one does not believe this they are not in touch with reality as I see it.

• 1 decade ago

Obama never met a spending program he didn't like. Actually the 100 billion number is low ball if we go by Obama's track record.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

We'd all like to see your plan to fix a multi-trillion dollar problem by spending five cents.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The GOP doesn't have one either. Probably because they are the ones who messed up the economy.

• Ernest
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes. The freeze on discretionary spending.

• 1 decade ago

That's his sale price. Peace

• GDP growth is a POSITIVE 5.7% (the highest growth in 6 years), after falling to NEGATIVE 6.4% under Bush.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Unfortunately someone has to pay for 8 years of republican failure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.