Get Iqama without sponser?

I m currently in Australia, How do I get iqama. is it possible to purchase iqama?.

I want to get the iqama first and then find out the job..

Saleh

• Mintee
    Best Answer

lol..

an iqama is the last stage of whatever means you get to saudi from..

first you find someone to sponsor you, relative living here, employer, or coming to do islamic hajj or umrah (travel agent will issue proper papers in this case).. then once that sponsorship is approved, next is the entrance exit visa in your passport.. then once that is approved and you get here, then you are issued an iqama which is nothing more than living/residence documents..

you cannot get an iqama without first being approved and coming here..

It's not possible to get a residence visa without a sponsor. You will have to find a job first, and then come here. Also, just an fyi, if you are already here on iqama and get a job that won't need to sponsor you, they will not pay you as much as you would get if you were hired and then they sponsored you to come. You would be considered a 'local hire'.

• Jaff

Find a job, then you will have a sponsor and get an Iqama, exactly in this order.

• Andrea

Salam You can contact another company which is ready to take tanazul with iqama with least charge and in the period which is wanted I do not have any information about it.

you need a sponsor to get an iqama.