Get Iqama without sponser?

I m currently in Australia, How do I get iqama. is it possible to purchase iqama?.

I want to get the iqama first and then find out the job..

Saleh

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

lol..

an iqama is the last stage of whatever means you get to saudi from..

first you find someone to sponsor you, relative living here, employer, or coming to do islamic hajj or umrah (travel agent will issue proper papers in this case).. then once that sponsorship is approved, next is the entrance exit visa in your passport.. then once that is approved and you get here, then you are issued an iqama which is nothing more than living/residence documents..

you cannot get an iqama without first being approved and coming here..

• 10 years ago

It's not possible to get a residence visa without a sponsor. You will have to find a job first, and then come here. Also, just an fyi, if you are already here on iqama and get a job that won't need to sponsor you, they will not pay you as much as you would get if you were hired and then they sponsored you to come. You would be considered a 'local hire'.

• Jaff
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Find a job, then you will have a sponsor and get an Iqama, exactly in this order.

• Andrea
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Salam You can contact another company which is ready to take tanazul with iqama with least charge and in the period which is wanted I do not have any information about it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

you need a sponsor to get an iqama.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.