Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 10 years ago

Really hot guy that works at abercrombie asked me for my number and just texted me??!!! HEEEELP!!!!?

So today I was at Abercrombie with my mom. There were these shirts that my mom wanted to see and they were on a really high shelf. So my mom asked this guy that worked there to get the shirts for her. The guy was reaally hot!!! He was like 7 feet tall, blonde, blue eyes, strong...

He got the shirts for my mom and when my mom was looking at the shirts he asked me for my number. And I gave it to him and he gave me his. My mom got wicked exicited about it because he was very hot and stuff. I know it seems wierd that my mom was acting like that but thats just the way she is. Lol. And he just texted me saying "Hey, you wanna do something tomorrow?" But there is this other guy that I know and i really like him, but we barely see eachother. So what should I do???

Best Answer

Definitely go on the date with the guy from Abercrombie!

Ha ha, i'm jealous. :P

He's showing some interest, don't turn him down, you never know, you might end up liking him! :)

Good luck, hope I helped :)

So, you said yes to TWO guys?

Is that what you're saying? Because it sure does seem like it. I'd just cut the day in half and make room for both. It's the least you can do!

Hang out with him! :D

I think that's cool. haha.

As for the other guy, there's no problem with

you hanging out with the abercrombie guy also.

Your allowed to keep your options open!

Besides, what if this abercrombie guy is more you type

or you get along with him better?

you at the instant are not married, for this reason you have the main appropriate to do regardless of you desire. yet while the previous boy is quite severe and you does no longer desire to wreck him, i could stay at domicile. Or if the previous boy went to the movies/to consume or something with yet another woman, could you be mad?

• Go on the date!

You never know,

You could really like this guy.

Good luck =]

• go on the date with the abercombie guy, at least he shows interest in you

GO ON THE DATE

NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

WHY IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION??

goood luck ;]

go on the god damn date what are you waiting for