promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Must see.. Chavez blames USA over Haiti earthquake. (Video)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhWd03Lebvk

Youtube thumbnail

The sad part, is that I've heard in different TV shows talking about this type of conspiracies....

Why Chavez has to blame the US over everything?...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because Hugo Chavez is murdering his own people in order to maintain his dictatorship at home, either directly or by tolerating and encouraging a boom in violent crime which surpasses even that of Colombia, which is fighting against leftist terrorists (some funded indirectly by Chavez). (1)

To distract those Venezuelans who he hasn't already made hate him, Chavez has to invent endless conspiracy theories involving the United States, which has over two centuries given conspiracy loons in Latin America plenty of material with which to work.

This doesn't, however, absolve Chavez and his puto Danny Glover from inventing nonsense like the US being responsible for the Häitian earthquake. They are lying, pure and simple - and you have to be "simple" to believe them.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Chavez is an idiot. I have heard some people advance this theory. The question I would ask is if such a weapon exists why would Obama order its use against Haiti?

• 1 decade ago

I think somewhere around the turn of the century.... the world stop believing in such concepts as s*** happens or s*** out of luck

Source(s): i'm a goat
  • 1 decade ago

Does anyone listen to the fat faced conquistador....Oh that's right hollywood idiots thinks he a nice communist dictator

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because he is Mentally Re-tarted!

• 1 decade ago

HAARP f**ks with the ionosphere...you bet we have earthquake makin technology. the military was talking about it decades ago.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's a moron

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.