Sunburned Penis.. Get ready for a laugh.. and HELP!?

Okay so get this.. I went to the tanning salon (beds) for the first time two days ago and for some reason the worker there failed to tell me that I should cover my "private parts". I should of used common sense, but I didnt. Anyway, things went fine but the next day I noticed that my penis was... show more Okay so get this..

I went to the tanning salon (beds) for the first time two days ago and for some reason the worker there failed to tell me that I should cover my "private parts". I should of used common sense, but I didnt. Anyway, things went fine but the next day I noticed that my penis was sunburned! holy **** right?! So now, im stuck here with a burnt penis and the tip has even started to swell up.. Im guessing from the irritation?

Anyway, my question is.. How is this possible / is it normal? And what the heck am I supposed to do now? Any advice please before I have to resort to taking my burnt penis to the doctor? lol