GH: What'll Happen If MICHAEL Becomes A Priest Or A Missionary ...?

Hard sell, considering that he's so hell-bent on becoming a mobster.

But what IF he decides to join the seminary? And what if Morgan becomes a lawyer like Kristina's mom? Then Kristina totally loses her mind over Kiefer's abuse, kills Kiefer in self-defense, then developes a split personality over the killing ... causing her to do a 180-degree turn and start secretly dabbling in the mob business?

Wouldn't it make Sonny lose his mind? I mean, his eldest is an undercover cop who'll probably make it his life's mission to stay on Sonny's behind about the business ... his middle becoming so entrenched in the mob life that even plyers couldn't pry her out ... his youngest being a family lawyer that would probably lose it big-time while constantly dividing his time trying to get both Daddy and psycho Big Sister out of trouble ... and his adopted hell-bent on saving his dark soul?

Can you see it now? A final show-down between Sonny and all his kids. Somebody's been moving in on Sonny's territory. He corners the unknown culprit ... and to his surprise, he finds himself holding a gun on his daughter Kristina ... while Kristina is holding a gun on him! Just then, Michael bursts in and starts praying for them! As Michael rushes between Sonny and Kristina, Kristina grabs a hold of Michael and points the gun to his temple ... her eyes daring Sonny to keep pointing the gun at her. Sonny motions for his goons to drop their weapons. Just then Sonny's cell phone rings; it's Morgan, who's figured out what Kristina's been up to. Too late! But, never fear ... Dante's here! He jumps out of the shadows and grabs Kristina, taking her down, fighting and screaming like a wild-cat, in hand-cuffs! Meanwhile Sonny stands there motionless and in shock, not even putting up a fight while the officers cuff him and his goons. Of course Morgan is only able to get plea bargains for Sonny and Kristina. Alexis raises the roofs of the courthouse, but she can't stop Kristina from being sentenced to 10 years in a mental institution.

LOL, who thinks that'll finally be enough to scare Sonny straight?

Favorite Answer

your crazy!!! how do you come up with that? i do think itd be cool if Kristina killed kiefer went crazy and joined the mob tho

It's certainly one way it could go, although that would be alot of pre-planning before it could pay-off.

I think the more interesting question is where things go now that the writers have tossed away most of the "morally grey" material they used with their mob stories. They went out of their way in the past to portray Sonny and Jason as good men in a morally grey profession, keeping details vague, i.e. the idea the smuggle things that "happen" to be illegal but aren't dangerous, but never drugs, or only kill bad people.

That's all gone now. Undercover or not, Dante is a police officer and a good man, and without a seconds hesitation Jason and Sonny decided to kill him to avoid trouble. Not flee the country, or try and destroy evidence, but kill him, knowing he's a cop. I can't see anyone on the show with an ounce of morality being able to defend them after that. There is no grey area to Cop killer, no matter some might argue it was some kind of betrayal. They might as well start dealing those drugs they've always avoided after this, because really any moral objections just seem like empty posturing after this.

That's just my two cents anyway.

• baron

O my goodness a number of those solutions are particularly humorous ! lmao ..Micheal were given beat up by the bald inmate my husband beleives Micheal change into also raped by him yet that it wasnt shown ..in spite of the undeniable fact that they didnt say 4 certain and to be hardship-free if he did rape him they could leave that area out reason I cant draw close that not with Micheal .. And so some distance as Jason and that in the time of nice condition i'd really like 2 be in that cellular precise about now reason he's nice

Personally, I'd love to see Kristina snap and start working in the mob. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll put Michael in another coma, this time a permanent one.

I can't see Michael ever becoming a priest, but I'd love to see him in a monastery (preferably taking a vow of silence!) for a while. LOL I'd also love to see a grown up Kristina join the mob.

I don't think anything can scare sonny. His son got shot and he's still in the mob!

LMAO at Nate's answer. That'd be kick @ss if Krissy got into the mob. She'd teach the boys a thing or two. I think she'd be a great leader

We'd see what Jesus' footprint would look like on his sorry behind after he gets rejected.

Wow! They should let you write for the show! LOLLOLLOL!!!

IF this happens that would mean that Hell has frozen over!