Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 10 years ago

Arsenal fans.... We shouldnt worry, cos at least.....?

... we're not as 5h!t as Liverpool!

C'mon, im really trying to put a good spin on things.

Which stupid Arsenal fan brought up Karma, only for it to bite us on the back side?

Screw the ABA's... ;P

Best Answer

Cruz...

I wish they all took the banter as well as you do mate... lol

you just see the funny side of it... we all know that losing hurts, but we all have to take our turns.. to have the 'medicine'

I didn't like Karma.. as you all now know...lol ..I thought we played REALLY well in the first leg.. and no one/or not many was/were gracious enough to say that we didn't deserve to LOSE... but just rubbed it in.. but.. hey ho

it's how you handle it that matters...

dR bad

...and I take what i dish out

Haha, yeah there are lots of ABAs here tonight. In the jungle, the mighty jungle the ABAAAAAs sleep tonight.

Not sure why that is in my head, but anywaaaay. I know, I was flattened like... something that gets mega flattened a few hours ago. I got a bit drunk after 30 mins in to calm the pain and as a result, the second half is a bit vague. I think I have post traumatic stress syndrome.

Anyway, we will beat Chelsea. Everything will go fantastically and it'll be sweet, and the ABAs will cry.

• LtG

it was actually kevin k who brought it up and im sorry there is nothing good abt our defeat today as 4 the ABAs it our day to get the stick so lets just absorb it

No worries guys man united'll be put into administration relegated from the premier league, all there players'll leave and Alex Ferguson will be put into a nursing home were his Little Pansy Boy Giggs Can stay up his **** for as loonnnnnng as he wants ! :P

(weeell who said I can't dream ? ) ;) hehe

• Kitty

Wasn't it Kevin who brought Karma up???

At this moment in time, we have to be FRIENDS with karma lol, Man Utd's time is coming....

lol Cruz talk about Liverpool being 5hit, we beat united this season btw lool

• 2uk_

Always acting better than some other team...

why cant you arsenal fans ever take defeat??

OH NO....we are only 7 points ahead of Spurs....

I feel better...they still cant say anything

oi, that's harsh at least we beat utd :-) 4v1 lives in my sweet memory