I lost a word file, but had a copy of the file on paper.I want it back into my computer to work on it. How?

I scanned the file page by page and got it into my computer as a scanned file. But I cant work on it there to make changes, additions etc. I somehow want to change it into a word file so I can make changes on it and finish the document. I cant copy and paste it into my hard drive or onto a disc. There must be some... show more I scanned the file page by page and got it into my computer as a scanned file. But I cant work on it there to make changes, additions etc. I somehow want to change it into a word file so I can make changes on it and finish the document. I cant copy and paste it into my hard drive or onto a disc.
There must be some way to accomplish this movement from a scanned file into a word file.
Anyone know how to do that?