Is anyone one else a member of team Bridge?

My God i have lost all respect for JT its bad enoygh the guy has an affair behind his wifes back, well Beckham did it as well with ms Loos. but beckham never got ms loos pregnant and then force her too have an abortion. How low is that? and its with his best mates girl. JT is a pretty low individual and i am YA... show more My God i have lost all respect for JT its bad enoygh the guy has an affair behind his wifes back, well Beckham did it as well with ms Loos. but beckham never got ms loos pregnant and then force her too have an abortion. How low is that? and its with his best mates girl.

JT is a pretty low individual and i am YA 1st member of Team Bridge do you dispise what JT has done too showw your support for the victim! lets for a couple of days support little Wayne.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-players-come-out-in-support-of-Wayne-Bridge-after-revelations-about-John-Terry-s-affair-with-his-ex-girlfriend-article307623.html

pretty decent of the Man City players

whats your thoughts?

will you add Team Bridge as well too your avatar?
Update: @Lady G alot of players do it....But its the way he has done it. Abortion, going to court and putting a court order gag on her after seeing how upset she was. plus you dont do that on people close too you. I mean look at the recent ones A Cole,Beckham but you saw they took their punishment. Lampard left his... show more @Lady G alot of players do it....But its the way he has done it. Abortion, going to court and putting a court order gag on her after seeing how upset she was. plus you dont do that on people close too you. I mean look at the recent ones A Cole,Beckham but you saw they took their punishment. Lampard left his partner. Rooney settled for life with Colleen after his love moved on.lol