Is anyone one else a member of team Bridge?

My God i have lost all respect for JT its bad enoygh the guy has an affair behind his wifes back, well Beckham did it as well with ms Loos. but beckham never got ms loos pregnant and then force her too have an abortion. How low is that? and its with his best mates girl.

JT is a pretty low individual and i am YA 1st member of Team Bridge do you dispise what JT has done too showw your support for the victim! lets for a couple of days support little Wayne.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-Ci...

pretty decent of the Man City players

whats your thoughts?

will you add Team Bridge as well too your avatar?

@Lady G alot of players do it....But its the way he has done it. Abortion, going to court and putting a court order gag on her after seeing how upset she was. plus you dont do that on people close too you. I mean look at the recent ones A Cole,Beckham but you saw they took their punishment. Lampard left his partner. Rooney settled for life with Colleen after his love moved on.lol

Favorite Answer

ill add team bridge to my avater, i like bridge as a player and terry just did a very very evil thing to him.

Hey Bluey..... didnt hear ya coming, you didn't have the moral police sirens on!

Its totally out of order and as a woman, i feel for JT's wife...

but the thing is, i am certain a lot more players have cheated and shown nasty behaviour but we dont know about it, so why condemn JT for getting caught? its all wrong but its life and even footballers aint perfect, yes they are in the public eye but nowadays.... we should be teaching our young to use these outrageous 'celebrities' as prevention models not role models

i dont like it but i think its just taken out of proportion at times, how do we know for sure that he asked her to get an abortion? i find it hard to believe papers so i cant make a proper decision on it

the difficulty is that the two aspects tend to ideas-set the different as a thank you to confirming their very own positions. neither is very involved interior the possibility of their very own transformation, purely the transformation of the opposing place. Coming from the pro-gay attitude, i'm probable no diverse in this admire. If the Christian place is as you have defined (and in fact there are a number of Christian positions) then I even have little to talk. I won't deny my thoughts, and that i've got by no skill considered or heard any convincing ethical argument for obligatory celebacy that evolves from a premise I share. i merely can not settle for Leviticus and Paul as actually authoritative aout my life, yet this seems approximately all the moral thinking attainable from some non secular conservatives. my very own ethical imperatives are humanist. i could desire to work out a international the place gay teenagers advance up with an excellent and putting forward form of their sexuality. at cutting-edge the main seen fashions for babies are the bullying and psychological vacuousness of religion contrasting with the commoditization of sexuality of the financial gay scene. Neither are extraordinarily conserving, yet i think the 1st is quite poisonous and an impossible base on which to construct a mature experience of sexual self. maximum folk discover the thank you to bypass on from the 2nd, or to place it in attitude. In some strategies the hollow you talk of is a tragic factor. At its maximum suitable, Christianity could have very lots to assert approximately human dignity and love. regrettably, at this degree the form looks to have been hijacked by skill of zealots who've little genuine activity interior the well being of gay human beings, and whose important activity is in confirming their very own ego positions. little question some Christians could say an identical approximately me.

my heart really does go out to wayne bridges and the manner is which he is conducting himself is to be admired,i hope he moves on and makes much better choices in women and friends :-)

• mr. x

this stuff happens all the time in real life. at least amongst my circle of friends. people f***. there's no such thing as being faithful to your bf/gf anymore. if your not married, your single.

Source(s): you guys sound like twilight supporters. how bout team edward?

i was gonna add that to my name but i'm to thick to work out how to do it. city v chelsea is gonna be a bit spicey now. ill get the popcorn in.

Yes.. that was LOW!

there are some things that are off limits.. and your best mates girl is one of them...

dR bad

but.. I won't hang him JUST for cheating... we've all done it.... ☺