Can I use prescribed antibiotic ear drops and Debrox at the same time?

I have a terrible ear infection and was prescribed antibiotic drops which I've been using for a day now. There is a lot of pressure in the ear, though, and you can visibly see pockets of what I would assume is fluid/wax buildup on the side of my face next to my ear. It hurts a lot and I'm tried of popping... show more I have a terrible ear infection and was prescribed antibiotic drops which I've been using for a day now. There is a lot of pressure in the ear, though, and you can visibly see pockets of what I would assume is fluid/wax buildup on the side of my face next to my ear. It hurts a lot and I'm tried of popping pain meds that wear off too quickly. Can I use Debrox to clean the ear out while still on the antibiotic drops? The doc said the inside of the ear is very scratched and irritated, so I'm just worried the Debrox might irritate it further and cause more trouble.

Any help?