Black women are ugly?

Yes, there are good looking and ugly people in each ethnic group/race, but why do people put an attractive person from one group and an ugly person next to them? Shouldn't they be equal. For example: -Oprah Winfrey is more attractive than Rosie O'Donnell. Gabrielle Union is more attractive than Scarlett... show more Yes, there are good looking and ugly people in each ethnic group/race, but why do people put an attractive person from one group and an ugly person next to them? Shouldn't they be equal. For example:
-Oprah Winfrey is more attractive than Rosie O'Donnell. Gabrielle Union is more attractive than Scarlett Johansson. Naomi Campbell is prettier than Karolina Kurkova. Michelle Obama is prettier than Cindy McCain. Mia Amber Davis is prettier than Mia Tyler (Mia has a nice face though). New York aka Tiffany Patterson (from VH1) is more attractive than Daisy de la Hoya (from VH1. Her real name is Vanessa Mossman. She's Puerto Rican and I think German...). Naomie Harris is prettier than Reese Witherspoon.
Anyway, my point is this: why don't people equally try to compare black women to non-black women, if they really want to make us seem "ugly"? I think I kinda compared the people above on an equal level =/
Update: SilentxAssassain: is that Goku in your avatar?
Btw, this isn't a question trying to prove that black women are superior or that people SHOULD be attracted to us.
Update 2: Charley: ummm. thats not true. please stfu.
Update 3: Karolina could be pretty, but its her nose that ruins it for me.