Why are my testicles hurting??

My testicles seem to hurt sometimes for no reason. Usually when I sit to study or when I wake up in the morning, my testicles ache. I am a 20 year old male with a small penis and small testicles, so I definitely do not have a strong sex urge. Sometimes, my left testicles hangs lower, and this also causes aches. ... show more My testicles seem to hurt sometimes for no reason. Usually when I sit to study or when I wake up in the morning, my testicles ache. I am a 20 year old male with a small penis and small testicles, so I definitely do not have a strong sex urge. Sometimes, my left testicles hangs lower, and this also causes aches. I almost always wear boxer briefs, which helps to ease the pain, but sometimes I still get it.

I have stopped masturbating for about two weeks mainly to break my porn addiction and to get closer to God. Does anyone have an idea what could this be? Any guys have similar aches? Thanks and sorry for the details.