Favorite superhero movie? Worst superhero movie ever?

I'm bored, so I thought I'd give y'all a chance for 2 points (and potentially 10 points as well). There's no right or wrong answers. I'm just interested in a basic, quick and easy sampling.

What's your favorite superhero movie, and why? (Does anyone still like the old classics?)

What's the worst superhero movie, and why? (I vote for "Batman and Robin," but then again I don't know all of the new movies so is there one you'd consider to be worse?)

Best reasons gets to be the winner, no matter what their choice is!

:)

Favorite Answer

Fave -- Superman Returns, I suppose. It's got weaknesses, but the shuttle rescue is the best superhero superpowered action ever committed on film.

Worst -- I'll name Superman III, which was little more than an excuse to have Richard Pryor mug on camera. (Pryor was brilliant at what he typically did, but he was simply wasted here.) I will add that I have never watched Superman IV, but have heard it is beyond redemption, just garbage, so muse upon that as well.

BTW, Watchmen rocks, youngsters. If you didn't like the graphic novel, no, you won't like the film. If you did like the graphic novel, the film is stunning. Someday you may get there.

The Dark Knight is my best superhero film followed by xmen 2 and spiderman 2 and the original Batman .

My worst would have to be Superman 3 and Batman & Robin followed by Spiderman 3

Superman rocks!

Superhero Movie blows.

Not sure if X-men Origins: Wolverine is a superhero movie per se, but I wasn't too impressed...

Best - Hellboy

Worst - Fantastic Four Rise Of The Silver Surfer

My favorite is Mystery Men...it so funny! The worst movie is probably Watchmen...stupid movie and really really awful "heroes", and the worst sex scene ever!

the best is melvin the superhero

u kno its tru