cαlisox asked in SportsBaseball · 10 years ago

Care for a Simple Survey? Out of the MLB teams...?

1. Which is your favorite?

2. Which is your least favorite?

3. Which is a random team (just write any team for this answer!)?

4. Which is a team you never watch and hear barely anything about?

5. Which team would you like (besides your team) in your division to win the WS?

6. Which did you root for during that last regular season game to see who would go to the postseason? Tigers or Twins?

7. Which had the best off season and why?

*7 is referring to this current off season so far.

**Stick, please drop the "red sux" pun. it is a bit pathetic. I don't use "Yankee$" or "$kankee$". nobody really wants to read the cheesy jokes.

***Wow, Reditz, how do you not hear about the Red Sox. There is always a bunch or sox-yank news.

Favorite Answer

1. Red Sox :)

2. Yankees

3. Indians

4. A's

5. Jays or Orioles :) You gotta love the underdogs

6. Twinss :)

7. Well, I think we had a pretty good one. I feel good about next year. I think the yanks had a good one, as always. Whatever. It keeps the division competitive. Besides our division, I think the Phils, of course, and the mariners.

Source(s): I like your surveys! Thanks :)
  • 1. Which is your favorite?~ New York Yankees

2. Which is your least favorite?~ Red Sox and White Sox

3. Which is a random team (just write any team for this answer!)?! Colorado Rockies

4. Which is a team you never watch and hear barely anything about?~ Padres

5. Which team would you like (besides your team) in your division to win the WS?~....Blue Jays

6. Which did you root for during that last regular season game to see who would go to the postseason? Tigers or Twins?~ Tigers...Detroit needed some good news

7. Which had the best off season and why?~ The Mariners. Aside from signing Milton Bradley, they had a very productive off season and are look like they are going to be a good team this year.

• 1. Which is your favorite?= Yankees

2. Which is your least favorite?= Don't really have one as i respect all the teams

3. Which is a random team (just write any team for this answer!)?= Phils

4. Which is a team you never watch and hear barely anything about?= Nationals

5. Which team would you like (besides your team) in your division to win the WS?= Rays

6. Which did you root for during that last regular season game to see who would go to the postseason? Tigers or Twins?= Twins

7. Which had the best off season and why?= Mariners. Made many big moves & could be a contender this coming season.

1. Which is your favorite?

-Minnesota Twins

2. Which is your least favorite?

-Detroit Tigers

-Baltimore Orioles

-Florida Marlins

-Kansas City Royals

-HA! The Twins, of course! I could watch Casilla's base hit over and over again.

-Mariners. They are getting some crazy good players.

1. Red Sox!

2. Yankees

3. Dodgers

4. Diamondbacks and Astros

5. The Rays

6. Twins!

7. Mariners, Red Sox, Yankees

• 1. I love the A's.

2. I hate the Angels. People have really downplayed the rivalry in the past couple of years, but the A's put up a fight.

3. St. Louis Cardinals

4. Cincinatti Reds

5. I would love to see the Giants win the World Series (if the A's couldn't).

6. I rooted for the Twins. I just don't like the Tigers (2006 ALCS...) and watching Joe Mauer cement himself as "El Capitan" of the Twins was great.

7. A lot of people would disagree with me, but I think the Yankees had another great offseason. They drastically upgraded the center field position with Curtis Granderson, and added another workhorse to their starting rotation in Javier Vazquez. Both of these moves were extremely under the radar, and the Yankees did not need to shell out any of their key players from last year's roster or any highly coveted prospects. Also, they kept under budget, and did not have to spend millions of dollars for veteran pitchers or unnecessary outfielders. Change isn't necessarily a good thing; teams like Seattle with many new players may suffer from problems of chemistry. The Yankees have done no harm and much gain; that's why they're still the team to beat in 2010.

1. Which is your favorite? Angels!

2. Which is your least favorite? Not really a yankee fan.. hmm not really a red sox fan either

3. Which is a random team (just write any team for this answer!)? Angels!

4. Which is a team you never watch and hear barely anything about? Reds >.<

5. Which team would you like (besides your team) in your division to win the WS? Seattle :P yeah i said it

6. Which did you root for during that last regular season game to see who would go to the postseason? Tigers or Twins? Twinkies!

7. Which had the best off season and why? M's because they basically improved their team tenfold :P

• Jason

1. Chicago White Sox

2. Minnesota Twins

3. Montreal Expos (Don't exist anymore, but hey, you wanted random!)

4. Washington Nationals

5. Kansas City Royals (Man, those fans have had it rough.)

6. Tigers. Too bad they choked.

7. Seattle Mariners -- Added Cliff Lee and Chone Figgins, good acquisitions both

1. San Francisco Giants

2. Los Angeles Dodgers

3. Kansas City Royals

4. See 3

5. Colorado

6. Twins

7. Giants. They added some offense.

1 Cubs

2 Yankees

3 Royals

4 Blue Jays

5 Cardinals have a shot

6 Twins

7 We'll still have to see. Off season isn't over and we won't know how good those roster changes are until the teams start playing.

1. Yankees

2. Red Sox

3. Brewers

4. Reds

5. Orioles or Blue Jays

6. Twins

7. Mariners because they got Cliff Lee and Chone Figgins