Maria asked in SportsBoxing · 10 years ago

Jason Estrada v Tomasz Adamek: What's your prediction? KO or decision?

Best Answer

Tomasz Adamek is in another league compared to Jason Estrada even if Adamak is new to heavyweight. Estrada was never that good and has zero power, he is pretty tough though, which is why I think he might manage to go the distance with Adamek. Estrada has previously went the distance with Alexander Povetkin who is the number 2 ranked heavyweight contender in the world by Ring Magazine. My official prediction is Adamek by lopsided decision.

Edit: Adamek won by unanimous decision with scores of 118-110, 116-112, and 115-113.

Adamek by KO. Have you seen him lately? He's around 230lbs now (214 his last fight), he looks like a smaller version of Golota lol.

Adamek has more than enough power to KO him. Estrada only has 16 wins with 4 KO's, not to mention he isn't big at all (Estrada- 6'1). Adamek is a much better boxer and puncher than Estrada. I don't think this fight will last very long. This should be an easy fight for Adamek.

Adamek TKO, he is clearly the better fighter

Watch it live in HQ on www.xmeforums.com

They will show the WHOLE fight start to finish and the stream won't go down :) I have been using them for a couple months now

Adamek by TKO