Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how do I lose weight again?

I used to be really active and always maintained my weight. Recently i've been gaining so much weight and I keep trying to work out and eat right but nothing's changing. My girlfriend's been gaining weight too, we're both struggling with it. What to do?

46 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Today people are having a hard time in searching for the best way for them, to reduce their weight. There are some who tried different diet programs and diet pills just to lose weight.

There are some who are successful with their struggles but there are also end up frustrated with their goal. Though it is a little bit hard to find the right ways on how to lose weight, there are still a lot of them, who keep in trying. Keep in mind that once you give up trying you will not achieve your goal.

You need to take hoodia supplements.The amount of weight you lose is completely up to you. If you commit and take hoodia regularly, then you can very well see substantial results. But if you simply "test" a hoodia diet out then you probably won't get much out of it.

The hoodia diet is a great way to make big changes in your life, whether that be weight loss or an overall gain in health and well being. Hoodia gordonii extract is a very powerful naturally occurring substance and you will see great gains (as in weight loss) if you include it in your diet.

Want to take advantage of hoodia gordonii's many health benefits for yourself? Visit the link below in order to gain access the some of the best information related to buying your own hoodia supplement. You'll find plenty of content which covers hoodia information, and also you can get a free trial.

http://lose-weight-at-home-is-easy.blogspot.com/

• brozek
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Wow, you already consume good and endeavor. I have no idea however you do not wish to be too thin. There is a average frame weight for folks wherein they do not starve and are not chubby. You most commonly drink milk together with your cereal, you might substitute that with anything much less fatening like rice dream. Other than that, despite the fact that, it'll simply take a little bit extra time to lose the load.

• 1 decade ago

what if you try to go back to your active life? Maybe you just need to move around more. Try cutting carbs and eating more fruits and vegetables. And in every meal try eating more vegetables this will help with your digestion. Avoid oily foods and fast foods. Just watch what you eat and keep your stomach 80% full... not full full.. get what i mean? Also, you should drink a lot of water because this will help you detoxify and water can help you get full while you are eating too :)

• 3 years ago

3 hours of shopping

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As important as it is to pay attention to the fact that we eat the right food, equally vital is to keep a watch on the quantity. A good rule of thumb is: protein fits in palm of your hand, carbohydrate fist size, no fatty add ons (butter, dressing,etc). But dark greens eat as much as you want (brocoli is one of the best for this, I recommend steamed).

• 4 years ago

always have vegetables on hand saute a big bag of frozen mixed vegetables in olive oil and garlic add some red pepper or turmeric for additional flavor and separate into portion sized containers for the fridge

• 3 years ago

Eat early in the day to lose moew weight

• 4 years ago

Get up and walk 10 minutes before each meal

• 4 years ago

You need to Control your eating as in try to eat less.

And also skip a meal if u can.

I lost 7 pound that way.

• 4 years ago

fresh herbs can really zing up a healthy meal try growing some in the kitchen using a strawberry pot preserve the flavor by adding fresh herbs at the end of the cooking process

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.