why many many actor and actress to pretend straight or gay?

some straight actor and actress married are hang out with gay people ,so why they are pretend to straight , I cant expand it ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

If Sylvester Stallone was gay he wouldn't have made those Rocky movies! Image is everything in Hollywood. Gay people cannot be seen as heroes or as masculine characters because the public wouldn't buy it, if they knew they were gay. The movie industry is a business and "out" gay folks wouldn't sell big box office tickets for roles that are "hetero." It's all about $$

• auty
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

First let me say this is not a rant, just an answer to your question. Other than religion and politics the entertainment community is probably more hypocritical than anyone. A few have come out as being gay, but even I with limited gaydar can see others.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Has it ever occurred to you that it is possible to be straight, yet still enjoy hanging out with one's gay friends, etc?

I thought that was pretty obvious.

But apparently I was wrong.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I hang out with straight people and that doesn't make me straight now does it. Your reasoning is bizarre to say the least.

Oh no please ...you don't have to "expand it"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

is English your first language?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.