Did John McCain always know that Sarah Palin was revealed as the Anti-Christ in (Abba 2:5-8)?

You lying so low in the weeds Bet you gonna ambush me You'd have me down on my knees Wouldn't you, Barracuda? In Abba 2:5, we see reference to Proverbs 24:31 where it is written: thorns had come up everywhere the ground was covered with weeds and the stone wall was in ruins. Has not the... show more You lying so low in the weeds
Bet you gonna ambush me
You'd have me down on my knees
Wouldn't you, Barracuda?

In Abba 2:5, we see reference to Proverbs 24:31 where it is written:

thorns had come up everywhere
the ground was covered with weeds
and the stone wall was in ruins.

Has not the Destruction of The Tea Party Convention been fulfilled?

Who is the only person, wrapping herself in Armageddon imagery, who would push the buttons and destroy a whole planet just to enjoy the thrill of going rogue and displaying her Power?

Who could the Anti-Christ be -- in accordance with Scripture and Abba?

And why did John McCain, one of the world's best known fans of Abba, not heed this Revelation, especially when she started saying things like "as there has been more and more Revelation made aware now to Americans" and other scary Bible stuff like that?
.
Update: Um, yeeeeahh...of course I knew Heart wrote that song! But Abba performed a bootleg version of that prophetic song that only John McCain and I and a few other know about! :)