dusk

which do you prefer, bath or shower?

which do you prefer, bath or shower? i shampoo my hair using the shower but i take a bath to relax my body.

Best Answer

Both, I'm kind of like you. I shampoo my hair using the shower but i take a bath to relax my body. All females need to take a bath at least once a week, so they can let there femine area soak. Dont just always rely on a quick shower.

I take a shower wash my hair & body and then I sit in the bath for a while, or I'll just take baths most of the time I love BATHS

Shower. I prefer shower for cleaning my body and my hair. A bath to me is only for relaxing purposes but it usually is very time consuming just getting the tub full.

i love both. i normally relax in the bath for a while & then i do my hair with a shower that is joined onto the bath :)

Shower it just seems more clean.

If I do take a bath I make it quick cause after that your just sitting in your own filth yuck :P

a bath to relax, a shower with someone else...

• Kayla

Shower unless I can use bubble bath, then I change my answer lol

A shower, bathes are like swimming in your own filth.

shower for masturbation, bath for the relaxation after you've masturbated.

Shower's quicker! :D