LA sushi lovers... have any of you gone to eat to Takami Sushi (elevate lounge) or Geisha House?

i'm looking for a nice place to eat sushi, but reading all these reviews on yelp.com the food isnt too exceptional in either. Which would you choose?? or is there anything similar like it?? a nice upscale sushi restaurant .. I'm taking my bf out to dinner who loves sushi and I want him to like not just... show more i'm looking for a nice place to eat sushi, but reading all these reviews on yelp.com the food isnt too exceptional in either. Which would you choose?? or is there anything similar like it?? a nice upscale sushi restaurant ..

I'm taking my bf out to dinner who loves sushi and I want him to like not just the food but the atmosphere too. I've been to Takami sushi, and it is a beautiful restaurant. It is located on the 21st floor in downtown LA so the view is amazing...

so questions..
1. Do you know of any good sushi restaurants in la with good fresh food, that are also a nice setting?
2. If you've been to either one of these restaurants, can you tell me your experience?
3. And last but not least, of these two which would you choose?

I'm leaning more on Takami because it's more quiet and less hectic even though there is a club next door. and the Geisha house seems small and cramped..