Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Is this the beginning of China controlling/dictating US policy due to US borrowing China money?

Favorite Answer

It is undeniable the increase of the economical power of China, I am Brazilian and I am fearful with the Chinese power, Brazil is a historical ally of the Americans however now the largest commercial Brazilian partner is China, they buy everything that we produced, mainly steel and chemical products, I find reckless to be so vulnerable with a great and only one buyer, I Have hope that the United States recovers with brevity so that that dependence is reverted.

• Sasha

I sure hope not. China owns a lot in this Country. China can go stick it as far as I care. I utter at that thought but is a great question, and could be possible. Hope not.

nah.....they are pulling this because we have such a tool for our leadership. They had these same issues during the Bush administration. China knows that obama will cave like a little girl.

I remember Barney Frank - telling the CAR COMPANIES what they have to do - NOW that he owns part of them.

I sat there in utter amazement of the entire process.

When you pay the bills - you pull the strings... it's just that simple.