1234 asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

What should be the average penile length of a 14 year old?

I am a 14 year old and my penile length is 5 inches. I masturbate regularly. Will my penile length be the same till the end or will it increase?

Favorite Answer

that's til' the end...

5

Hi,

The average penile length at the age of 14 should be around 4 to 4.5 inches.

I turned 14 a couple months ago and I'm at 7 inches (not to brag) but it kinda just happen over night (like a few days) it was really quick and it's something that can happen to you at any time during the puberty time period so you've got about 8-9 years left for your penis you grow. It's still down to genetics you're just a tiny bit off the worlds average for a white fully grown person male so hang in there buddy

• Joe_d

Mine at 14 was 3 inches. I'm over 20 now and just 4.8 inches. You're a good size for your age!

And no, masturbating will not increase the size!

You are only 14. You should be more concerned about the A grades rather than the length of your penis. Masturbating is normal and part of growing. You have a long way to go to worry about the measurement of your organ since its still growing dear. Don't worry too much about it - you will be fine. Nature will take care of it as you get older. God is the master of creation, let Him take care while you take care of your studies. Trust me you will be happy with His result.

Source(s): Counseling

Masturbation doesn't effect penis growth at all. 5 inches is good for 14 years

sorry sofy... but you couldn't be more wrong. Masturbation is actually healthy, and it is natural. For a 14 year old 5 inches is very normal. don't worry you'll grow.

• bsnath

This is not an important subject for you to think about.There are many things for you to do now.Concentrate on study and games.You are perfectly alright.Do not get addicted to masturbation.

It will increase for another 3/4 years. This is time for more games and studies and not M*******.

Lest you would be crying on split milk.

it will shrink in diameter & length will increase by 1" as u masturbate at such a tender age.....