Did Obama deliver a speech to lecture Reps to appear in control while reality speaks of his different actions?

he always touts of his partisan solution having dems in control of both houses. it was only then after the Mass rebuke of his campaign that he try to cook up bipartisanship. his health care campaign clearly showed this.

Favorite Answer

0bama went there to make the appearance of by partisanship, but that's all things ever are with him

Source(s): May God bless you and keep us safe from the axis of evil, 0bama, Pelsoi,& Reid
  • Ruth S

From what I heard of his speech, he is STILL partisan!!! A Leopard doesn't change it's spots!!! When is he going to address both Dem's and Rep's in the same room? I was looking for Dem's in that meeting in Baltimore. I wondered where was The Governor of that State? My husband laughed at me, and said the meeting was just for Rep's! Why did he have to go to Baltimore at all!? Doesn't he have enough room in DC? Why create a traffic problem down town, especially on a Friday!!! I would like to witness a meeting of ALL the Senators in ONE room, and for them to let their hair down!!! Now THAT might be well worth watching!!!

Yeah sure, all the meetings he invited the GOP too. Don't count. The problem is you guys think you won. You didn't, you lost. Your idea of bipartisanship is to pass your version of the bills. Again, you lost. And your bill sucks. Economics is not some philosophy, its a science. Ideology doesn't resolves issues, it only makes it worst.