Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

The story of Michael Myers?

What is the story of Michael Myers?

Be precise, don't say something like there was this kid in 63 who killed his sister and he busted out of a hospital years later to kill his lil sister.

Tell me everything, I can't find this movie in any video stores!

And did he become evil or was born evil, and how?

Why does he want to kill Laurie in the first place?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Karen
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

in 1963, 6 year old Michael Myers fatally stabbed his 16 yr old sister Judith one Halloween night, he was sent to a mental facility called Smith Grove, and separated from his 2 yr old sister.

Halloween (1978) 15 yrs later, the younger sister of Michael Myers, now named Laurie Strode is a happy 17 yr old, unaware of her true heritage, starts seeing a man in a mask everywhere she goes. Not knowing the man is her older brother, on Halloween night she baby-sits a young boy Tommy, and has to fight for her life as Michael starts killing off her friends, in an attempt to murder her, to cure his never ending rage and suffering, Michael did not become evil or was born evil, he just had this rage that he believed killing would cure. He believed killing his family, every last blood member would cure the rage he had inside him. it is unknown what happened to his parents but it is believed they died while Michael was incarcerated at Smith Groves. In Halloween 4 (1988) Laurie, was presumed dead from a car crash, he targeted Laurie's daughter Jamie Lloyd, and at the end of Halloween 5 she and Michael are kidnapped, in Halloween 6 (1995) after Jamie and Michael were kidnapped by the "man in black"/ Dr. Terrence Wynn, Jamie gave birth at age 15 to a baby boy named Stephen, Michael killed Jamie who escaped with her newborn son, but she hid the child and Dr. Loomis and Tommy (the boy Laurie babysat for in the original Halloween) heard her cry for help on the radio, Tommy found the baby and protected Stephen from Michael's unending rampage, Tommy escaped with the child with the help of Laurie's adoptive cousin Kara Strode and Kara's young son Danny. In Halloween: H20 (1998) all the events after Halloween part 2 where erased and Laurie had faked her own death and went under the alias Keri Tate raising a 16 yr old son named John, never believing she escaped her brother's radar, had to fight him to save John and John's girlfriend Molly, and seemingly kidnapped Michael's body from the morgue ambulance and decapitated him, however it's revealed in Halloween Resurrection (2002) that the man Laurie decapitated was an paramedic that Michael crushed his windpipe so he was unable to speak, now Laurie was in a mental hospital but hidden John away so Michael would never find him. Michael broke into her room and followed her on the roof, she kissed him saying "you'll never find him" he stabbed her and pushed her off the roof, presumably to her death. Michael went after a film crew taping in his old house, and seemingly was killed at the end however a morgue attendant was shocked when he opened his eyes at the end and grabbed the attendant's arm.

that's how this series ended and they've redone the Halloween franchise so it's a retelling of it in Halloween (2007) and Halloween II (2009)

• pippin
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Michael Myers Real Life

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

The story of Michael Myers?

What is the story of Michael Myers?

Be precise, don't say something like there was this kid in 63 who killed his sister and he busted out of a hospital years later to kill his lil sister.

Tell me everything, I can't find this movie in any video stores!

And did he become evil or was born...

Source(s): story michael myers: https://shortly.im/1kWOG
  • 1 decade ago

There's way too much tell and I'm a huge fan of the original Halloween series. I know the story, but that's a lot of typing. Just go to these two sites for everything: http://www.halloweenmovies.com and http://www.ohmb.net

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It like a lot of horror movies is based on Ed Guin a real life serial killer. Its not a true story I mean Michael Myers.Physco was the first also Texas chainsaw massacre and Frday the 13. Look him up.

• 1 decade ago

I think it was very vague. I think they added more as the movies went along, but initially he was just a kid that went nuts and started killing his family and just didn't want to stop so they put him away, and every couple years he escapes etc. etc. etc.

Here's the synopsis from IMDB.com

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077651/synopsis

• 1 decade ago

you know i always thought it was a terrible movie series...sorry i dont have an answer...i know the original movies were made with no real background...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.