Sims 3 problem, unable to verify my sims 3 game?

ive been playing my sims 3 fine, okay great! I downloaded some stuff like i usually would, and now, i go on sims 3 and it says: we are unable to verify that your disc is a valid copy of the sims 3. please contact customer service i bought this at the store! it is of course a valid copy, i didnt download it,... show more ive been playing my sims 3 fine, okay great! I downloaded some stuff like i usually would, and now, i go on sims 3 and it says:

we are unable to verify that your disc is a valid copy of the sims 3. please contact customer service

i bought this at the store! it is of course a valid copy, i didnt download it, or illegally get it
this is happening to other people too, why! What should i do, contact costumer service and wait a week or something for a reply? :{ please help mee

i dont have best buy or any computer stores i live at, oh and i have it for imac.
Update: i reinstalled it like 10 times, same results! And i didnt download anything

T_T
1 answer