• Games & Recreation >
  • Video & Online Games
  • Games & Recreation >
  • Video & Online Games

Sims 3 problem, unable to verify my sims 3 game?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
ive been playing my sims 3 fine, okay great! I downloaded some stuff like i usually would, and now, i go on sims 3 and it says: we are unable to verify that your disc is a valid ...show more
Update : i reinstalled it like 10 times, same results! And i didnt download ...show more
Best Answer
The stuff you downloaded changed the registration. Reinstall without the download>_<
  • 0
    0
  • Comment
ive been playing my sims 3 fine, okay great! I downloaded some stuff like i usually would, and now, i go on sims 3 and it says:

we are unable to verify that your disc is a valid copy of the sims 3. please contact customer service

i bought this at the store! it is of course a valid copy, i didnt download it, or illegally get it
this is happening to other people too, why! What should i do, contact costumer service and wait a week or something for a reply? :{ please help mee

i dont have best buy or any computer stores i live at, oh and i have it for imac.
Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock