Please Let Me Know Whether This Is Fake Or True. I Rcvd It To My Yahoo Spam?

You are required to present an Affidavit of Guarantee, which must be procured from British Crown Court here in UK Through the public trust bank plc accredited Attorney, As this is in line with sub-section 12.3 Article 11.42 of the Public Trust Bank Plc (PTB) London Constitutional policy and code of conduct which... show more You are required to present an Affidavit of Guarantee, which must be procured from British Crown Court here in UK Through the public trust bank plc accredited Attorney, As this is in line with sub-section 12.3 Article 11.42 of the Public Trust Bank Plc (PTB) London
Constitutional policy and code of conduct which you must adhere to Below is the contact information of the Principal attorney whom you are to contact immediately to obtain an Affidavit of Guarantee from a British Crown court
All employees is expected to bear the cost of procurement of the affidavits of guarantee because this will enable the Public Trust Bank Plc (PTB) to provide free visa on confirmation of the affidavits of guarantee.
Kindly contact JOHN FALCOM CHAMBERS immediately for swearing of your affidavits
CONTACT NAME : Mr. JOHN FALCOM (Esq)
NAME OF CHAMBER: JOHN FALCOM CHAMBERS
ADDRESS: 175 Malkin Drive, Church Langley,
Harlow, Essex, CM17 9H United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 7031882332
Telephone: +44 7031882340
Telephone: +44 7031882348
E-mail: johnfalcom.affidavit@lawyer.com
9 answers 9