My Friends, do you consider YA to be any kind of social networking site?

Your answers are very important to me. Thanks in advance.
Update: Angelmusic and Somebody Else's Grandpa: Thorough and informative. Just what I was looking for! Some background on my question; At our Circuit Assembly, the dangers of networking sites was mentioned, and I wanted to make sure that I am serving obediently! Now to choose BA
Update 2: My wife and my daughter are convinced that it's dangerous for me to be here asking and answering, with possible apostate influences all over the internet. I am announcing today, my Friends, that I'm leaving YA. Many of you have become the very people I would give my life for if the occasion ever arose. I... show more My wife and my daughter are convinced that it's dangerous for me to be here asking and answering, with possible apostate influences all over the internet. I am announcing today, my Friends, that I'm leaving YA. Many of you have become the very people I would give my life for if the occasion ever arose. I sincerely hope that my being here has helped those who might have wondered whether what we believe is really the Truth or not, decide, yes, absolutely, without a doubt, what do I need to do to be baptized! Agape', Friends!