How to get rid of acne the fastest and cheapest way? preferably home remedies?

I'm 16 and i have rarely ever had acne. i was really lucky, and i used proActive every night. But this past month, i have has a lot of little blemishes all over my face, like under the skin so they are hard to treat.

My friends just say it's stress related, and that's why they started showing up now.

What's the fastest and cheapest way to clear acne under the skin? Preferably a home remedy because i'm not allowed to buy any beauty products.

Best Answer

The very word "acne" conjures in many people's minds either past or present struggles with self image, embarrassment and feelings of helplessness if they've ever suffered this skin condition, or are currently suffering varying degrees of acne.

Our skin's appearance is very important to us personally of course, but it seems to have been only made more important by the emphasis of "flawless skin" in beauty magazines, tabloids and other media outlets that our society has become so enthralled with. It's no wonder that the skincare industry has enjoyed growth and profits in leaps and bounds over the past fifteen to twenty years.

So, what can you do, besides enlist the help of an expensive dermatologist or skin care spa to help combat acne and prevent new breakouts on your own, for next to nothing - or better yet, free? Well, we will focus on things you can change in your diet to get rid of or dramatically reduce acne breakouts, since what we put in our mouths is more key for the skin's appearance and health than most people may think.

There are many schools of thought on what to avoid and what to include in the diet if you are to attain and maintain clear skin. However, one thing remains pretty clear, and that is the avoidance of sugary foods and caffeine. I cannot tell you how many times I have experienced major breakouts that I can directly attribute to the consumption of sugar or caffeine in excess.

Sure, it's ok to have a sweet snack (a small one!) here and there, and not suffer the consequences of a few new pimples, but by and large it is prudent to either strictly limit sugar or try to eradicate it all together if you have problem skin.

Sugar has many destructive properties that are bad for overall health, but it's recently also been proven to have properties that accelerate the aging process of the skin when chemically broken down by our bodies, and also to lend a hand in the inflammation of skin cells.

Inflammation is a direct cause of acne, since it is, by definition an inflammatory skin condition, so we can safely say that sugar is indeed a category of food to be avoided in the quest to be acne free, oh and also to keep your skin young too!

OK, enough about sugar, now let's move onto to another culprit behind acne. Caffeine can have similar effects on the skin to sugar, since it actually may increase inflammation, especially in some people who are more caffeine-sensitive than others (like myself).

With all the super caffeinated beverages out on the market today, it's no wonder we're all not walking around with broken out faces. I suspect that teens especially are susceptible to the caffeinated drink rage, which is unfortunate because they may be unknowingly aggravating their skin and causing breakouts at the age where they are more apt to break out anyway.

Caffeine can also produce an uneven and "bumpy" texture of the skin. Beverages aren't the only culprit either, since there are many supplements, pills and diet aids that contain stimulants that will break your skin out faster than you can say "energy". Caffeinated drinks and other products containing stimulants should be avoided if you want to avoid rough, broken out skin.

If you want to try to neutralize inflammation caused by eating foods that increase skin volatility as mentioned above, a good suggestion is to start drinking lemon water.

Not only is drinking lemon juice infused water a refreshing difference from plain old water, but water with about an eighth of a lemon (preferably organic) squeezed into it can help neutralize acidity in the body caused by acid-producing foods, which in turn limits inflammation.

Seriously, begin to drink lemon juice infused water for a few days and I'd be surprised if you don't see at least a little difference in the way your skin looks.

If you want to get really adventurous, add a sprinkle or two of cinnamon, again preferably organic, to your water, and you may also enjoy a bit of a revved up metabolism as well as a more stabilized blood sugar level, as research is showing cinnamon has excellent benefits for blood sugar stabilization. Why do I mention blood sugar? Well, because a stable blood sugar level helps to lower inflammation, and it also helps reduce the effects of stress and anxiety which can trigger higher levels of androgens in the body, which are the very hormones that cause acne.

And there you have it, free or very cheap, easily incorporated, and dare I say "pleasant" ways to combat acne. Not only do these suggestions help reduce breakouts, they are also generally beneficial to your health in other numerous ways. Who says everyone needs a dermatologist or expensive skin care regimens to achieve pristine skin?

Source(s): Good Luck !!

I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.

I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.

I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.

Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.

You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.

Well good luck and best wishes.

1

Source(s): Natural Acne Cure System : http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?yYtf

Acne is natural and almost inevitable, unless you are too lucky. You cannot check this all total and you should not try to do that too. Acne acts as a sort of outlet for the toxins in the body. But again, that does not mean that you let it take its course. Acne is not the problem in itself; rather it is just the expression or symptom. You should try to eliminate the root cause and not suppress the symptom. So! What do we do?

Let me give you some home made tips to get rid of acne. First, when in teens, regular exercise is a must. It may be anything; cycling, jogging, swimming, outdoor sports, athletics and even work outs in a gym. You might notice that athletes face acne les in some cases, and even if they do, the situation does not go worse. This is because regular exercises keep the circulation, digestion, excretion and the whole metabolism in order. When you work out, you perspire, and the more you perspire, more the toxins are removed from the body. The blood circulation increases below and in the skin and stimulates the sebaceous glands to open up their mouths. Further, the heavy perspiration washes away the dead skin and dust deposited on these openings. Along with the sweat, the toxins are also removed from the body, thereby minimizing the chances of acne.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed reading this article. For more information please see this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAUvc7YdSIc

Youtube thumbnail

2

Source(s): Nice Acne Remedies http://emuy.info/AcneSolution

There are a few home remedies you can try.

One is toothpaste (you need to use paste though - not the gel). Put directly on blemishes, leave overnight and gently wash off in the morning.

You can also try applying egg whites. Simply separate an egg and using a clean finger or Q-tip, dip only in the clear part of the egg (not the yellow yolk) then apply directly to pimples. Leave overnight and gently wash off in the morning.

Another odd, yet effective treatment is to use Head and Shoulders shampoo. It seems that Head & Shoulders Intensive Treatment (the one with Selenium Sulfide, not Zinc) is a very effective treatment for acne. Simply put some shampoo in your hand, add a little water , lather it up a bit and apply to face. This is also supposed to be very effective regarding body acne as well. Simply use as a body wash in the shower.

potato is really good for acne, acne scars, and alot of other things like sun spots, wrinkles. Just get a brown potato and cut two very thin slices. Rub them on your face for about 15 minutes and at night go to sleep like that in the morning repeat same step only wash it off after the potato juice dries up in your face (you don't want people to smell your potato face lol) I kid you not this works really good.

Since your using proactiv first use the cleanser to clean up the face then do the potato step i explained at the top then wait until the juice is absorbed into your skin then do the toner and the last step.

do this everyday and your face will improve.

Source(s): potato helped me with my acne, and acne scars

1 glass of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Drink this once a day, and get rid of foods with acid and eat more alkaline foods.

Source(s): AcneProof.com

acne is caused by a variety of factors so it usually takes a variety of things to clear it up: not just products :: witch hazel: lemon juice & apple cider vinegar works well for me & here are some other tips to try::

http://www.ayurvedic-medicines.com/home-remedies/p...

http://www.naturalacneremedy.com/btf/clearskindiet...

http://healing.about.com/cs/skincare/a/uc_acneguid...

Acne can be a large ache in the rear - or on your face, chest, neck, back, and entire body!