does a white person with dark skin look african or indian?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47018237@N05/43145086...

like the white politition howard dean?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

he looks indian. its because indian people are considered caucasoid by skull type. they have similar features with whites. thats why...

blacks have wide noses and big lips and round forheads. they cant pass as caucasiod. never

• norden
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

She looked closest to pretend. any fool can see that ashy/gray epidermis change into not authentic with that wide lazer dot on her forehead. that percentseemed a warm-mess. no count number the way you're trying, black those with thinner lips, and noses than the perfect black man or woman- continues to be a black man or woman. Your party nevertheless makes no factor. She change into white - colored in. thumbs me down all you pick. the percentseemed grose. and he nevertheless has no factor about blacks with smaller efficient factors. and next.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Where were you hiding when God handed out brains? Hiding under a white sheet is my guess. In answer to your question they look like neither, they just look stupid okay.

• 1 decade ago

Indian. African people have different noses, lips, hair, etc., not just the skin colour.

I don't know why everyone is taking offence to this question...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

More Indian

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ugh u ugly...why do u spend ur life on here...arent u suppose to be studing or watchin star wars

• 1 decade ago

No, cause he has smaller nose and no nasty circles under his eyes and a greasy skin tone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

look like a gray alien

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I really want to punch you in the face.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Stop asking stupid questions, try and invest some time in plastic surgery.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.